Simplicity S20EZM HEPA Filter Set (SF20EZM)
Genuine HEPA Media and Secondary Filter set for the Simplicity S20EZM Bagged Upright Vacuum. This filter set gives you every filter you need in order to keep your S20EZM running like new. We recommend changing your filters every 6-12 months. Every 6 months for high use machines, and every 12 months for lower use machines. Always get into the habit of checking your filters and belts every 6 months. Please note: These filters are not washable or reusable. This filter set is also compatible with the Fuller Brush Easy Maid FB-EZM.
Genuine Simplicity Part
When to Change the Filters:
If someone in your home sufferers from allergies or asthma, or you clean frequently, you should change your filters every 6 months. Less frequent cleaning, we recommend changing your filters every 12 months. Please get into the habit of checking your filters every 6 months. Your filters should never be "black" or covered in dust for long periods of time, as this will stress and kill your motor prematurely.
Please Note: These filters are not reusable or washable.
Replacing the HEPA Media Filter:
1. Unplug the vacuum cleaner. Remove the filter cover below the LED lights, below the dust compartment cover.
2. Remove the HEPA Media Filter and discard.
3. Insert a new filter and replace the filter cover.
Replacing the Secondary Filter:
1. Unplug the vacuum cleaner. Remove the bag compartment cover and remove the vacuum bag. The secondary filter sits opposite of the bag clip, at the base of the bag. It is a small white filter.
2. Remove the secondary filter by sliding it out. Discard used filter.
3. Insert the new filter and replace the bag and bag compartment cover.