SEBO Airbelt D4 Premium Canister Vacuum Cleaner 90641AM (Arctic White)
The SEBO Airbelt D4 vacuum cleaner has the perfect tools to clean your hard surface flooring as well as any pile of carpeting. The ET-1 power nozzle has 4 different height settings to help find the ideal brush roll height. The parquet floor tool offers a low profile soft bristle design that gently hugs to the contours of your flooring. For ultimate control and function suction controls has been built directly into the handle. allowing your to select the perfect suction amount for all flooring and specialty cleaning tasks. The SEBO D4 canister has 4 rubber castor wheels that protect your sensitive flooring and aid in complete responsive steering of your vacuum. For users with large cleaning areas, a huge 52 ft cleaning radius has been provided. This means less outlet changes and more of your time effectively spent cleaning. Finally do not forget the SEBO S-Class filtration. 3 stages of protection help remove and trap harmful pollutants from being re-released back into your home. This canister is great for allergy and asthma sufferers.
User Benefits: Great performance in a full size canister. Ideal cleaning on both hard surface and carpeted surfaces.
User Cons: HEPA Filtration is not available for this unit
ET-1 Powerhead - This powerhead comes with easy brushroll removal as well as worn brush/improper height setting and brush roll jam sensors. The user can manually select from 4 different height adjustments for any carpeting length. The brush roll has a manual shut-off as well if the user wants to use straight suction to clean their flooring
Parquet Floor Brush - Nothing cleans hard surface flooring better than a all suction parquet floor brush. The low profile design with the soft bristles ensures dirt and debris are removed from the uneven cracks and grout of your flooring. The bristles not only secure the dirt but also perform as a duster,
Airbelt D4 Filtration - S-Class filtration means 99.9% of particles down to .3 microns and larger are filtered from your homes air. A large multi-layer filter bags captures the majority of dirt and dust and can be sealed from hygienic and convenient removal. There is also a pre-motor filter that removes pollutants before they pass through the motor helping to improve the motors lifespan by increased cooling capacity.
Cleaning Radius - The Airbelt D4 Premium Canister vacuum gives users a 40ft cord, 7ft hose and an extendable wand. All of this combined makes for a 52 ft cleaning radius. This is one of the largest in the vacuum industry. The increased cleaning radius will save you time and can increase the areas you clean.
On Board Accessories - A dust brush, crevice tool and upholstery tool all come standard with the Airbelt D4. This attachments are ideal for your car, furniture or even deep cleaning bedrooms. You will never have to go far for these tools as they are conveniently stored on the canister itself.
On Handle Suction Control - The suction can be controlled on the handle giving users the ultimate ability to adjust suction for different cleaning situations. Users will want to to use maximum suction on hard flooring and less suction on furniture and carpeted surfaces.
Airbelt D4 Protective Canister - The Airbelt canister gets its name from the protective bumper that goes around the sides of the canister. The patented bumper protects your walls, furniture and any other area that can be nicked or dinged from from a sliding canister. Rubber lined castor wheels help lead the unit around your house with ease and also protect your hardwood and laminates from black scarring.
Warranty - SEBO gives the Airbelt D4 Premium canister a 5 year warranty with purchase. This means the user is assured of quality construction and performance. This warranty covers all labor and non wear parts costs for 5 years after purchase (vacuums used for commercial purposes not covered).
Suction Motor: 1250 Watts
Brush Motor: 175/200 Watts
Airflow (motor rating) : 120CFM
Water Lift (motor rating): 95in
Belt Guarantee: 5 Years
Brush Height Adjustment: Manual
Suction Motor Protection: Thermal
Bag Capacity: 1.5 gal
Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs
Body Weight: 15.9 lbs
Variable Suction Control: Yes
Bare Floor Cleaning: Yes- Parquet hard floor attachment included
Dusting Brush Included: Yes
Cleaning Wand Included: Yes
Cord Length / Range: 40 ft / 52 ft
Power Head Width: 12in
Hose Length: 7 ft
S-Class Filtration: Yes
Adjustable Handle: Yes
HEPA Filtration Available: No
Use Without Power Head: Yes
Brush Height Settings: 4
Brush Wear Compensation: Manual
Brush Speed: 2700 RPM
SEBO LIMITED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Seven Years Motor - Five Years Parts and Labor
- SEBO America or an Authorized Dealer will provide the original owner free repair services, including freight charges (if applicable), and any parts needed to fix a broken or defective SEBO vacuum cleaner, power head, duo Brush Machine, or DISCO Polisher, which fails within the scope of ordinary household use, for the following warranty periods, all of which begin on the date of the new product purchase:
- Seven Years Motor(s). All SEBO motors (brush and suction) are covered.
- Five Years Parts. See Item #5 for list of exclusions.
- Five Years Labor. All warranty labor must be performed by SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Lifetime X Belts. On SEBO AUTOMATIC X vacuums, a lifetime warranty is provided on the drive belts, which also includes the labor costs to replace them.
- SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer must complete all warranty repairs.
- To locate an Authorized SEBO Dealer in your area, or to register a warranty claim in the United States, please use the Dealer Locator available at www.sebo.us, call SEBO America at 800-334-6614, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The warranties provided for above apply exclusively to SEBO vacuum cleaners, associated power heads, DUO Brush Machines, and DISCO Polishers, which are used residentially. No warranty is provided for these SEBO machines that are used commercially.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include brush rollers, brush strips, sealing strips, external cords, crevice nozzles, upholstery nozzles, dusting brushes, all optional attachments, and used bags or filters.
- Bags and filters that have a manufacturer’s defect and are unused are covered under warranty and will be replaced with the same item.
- This warranty applies only while your SEBO machine is physically located within the United States of America.
- The purchase receipt showing the date, price, and item of purchase is the initial document of proof of purchase, and it determines the validity of warranty. To be certain that your warranty claim can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please retain your original purchase receipt and mail in the warranty card, which was provided with your new SEBO vacuum cleaner. You may also complete warranty registration on our website at www.sebo.us.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- This warranty applies only to SEBO products purchased from Authorized SEBO Dealers located in the United States of America.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Products that are second-hand, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Machines, bags, filters, and spare parts designed or intended for use in countries other than the USA.
- Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine SEBO parts, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Defects or damage caused by service or parts provided by a Non-Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs or cleaning brush rollers.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: The remedies provided under the terms of this Warranty are the purchaser’s exclusive remedies and are in lieu of any remedies otherwise available.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: SEBO makes no other representations or warranties, expressed or implied, and specifically excludes the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose where allowed. The entirety of this limited warranty, and all implied warranties, shall only be applicable during the specified time periods provided within this limited warranty. SEBO will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature. This disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply to the extent said disclaimer is not allowed by applicable federal and/or state law. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
SEBO America, LLC
7472 S. Tucson Way, Suite 190
Centennial, CO 80112
Telephone: 800-334-6614 Fax: 303-792-9196
To download a PDF file of the complete text and Terms and Conditions of SEBO America’s FREE Warranty, Click Here
All Warranty Aspects Begin on the Date of Purchase.
on orders over $200