SEBO Airbelt K2 Kombi Vacuum Cleaner 9679AM (Dark Blue)
The SEBO Airbelt K2 Kombi canister vacuum is ideal for low pile carpeting and all hard flooring. This model is an air driven model, meaning that the flooring attachments included operate via air flow. This model will not work with electric carpeting power heads, but will work with any SEBO non-electric flooring attachments. Included is SEBO's dual-fuction Kombi nozzle flooring attachment to clean both hard surfaces and area rugs by the flip of a switch. Users can engage a set of bristles when cleaning hard surfaces and retract them when gliding over carpeting.
S-class filtration comes standard with the Kombi K2, utilizing 3 layers of filtration protection. The long 37 ft cleaning radius helps make cleaning as painless as possible. 3 on board tools allow for deeper cleaning between, underneath and on furniture and surfaces. To help make storage easy there is a parking feature located on the bottom of the unit. Combined with the cord winder, the compact canister takes up a minimal amount of storage space. Finally the K3 Kombi has a protective airbelt surrounding the waist of the canister. This helps to eliminate dings, marks or scratches that commonly occur during standard cleaning.
Visit Our SEBO Comparison Charts
User Benefits: Compact size with powerful suctions capabilities. The K2 Kombi is ideal for consumers with hard surface flooring and limited area rugs. For a relatively low price point, users get the SEBO quality and filtration thats ideal on their hard surfaces.
User Cons: This unit does not have great function on carpeted flooring. While it is suitable for limited area rugs, users will find it hard to push and not as effective as other models available.
A Flat-to-the-floor 3 ½-inch Profile – The power head's low profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy!
Mid-size Canister Vacuum – The AIRBELT K3 and K2 are considered mid-size canister vacuums, which means they are smaller, more compact machines. They offer one mid-size and two full-size on-board attachments, a .8-gallon filter bag, an operating range of 37 feet, and the K-model canisters weigh about four pounds less than SEBO's D4-model canisters.
Durable, Maneuverable and Technically Advanced Power Head – The AIRBELT K3 comes standard with SEBO's ET-1 power head, which effectivelycleans both carpets and hard floors. It is 12-inches wide and offers four-level manual brush height adjustment. Also, to clean delicate rugs and hard floors with straight-suction cleaning, the brush roller can be manually switched off. Its 180° steering ability provides amazing maneuverability. It also has easy brush removal, a handy clog removal door, and an orange warning light with automatic shut off for brush roller obstructions. The warning light also remains illuminated during use when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced due to reaching maximum bristle wear.
Three On-board Tools – The SEBO AIRBELT K models come standard with a crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle. Also, many optional attachments are available that can be fitted to the telescopic tube or the hose handle.
Large Operating Range – A 37-foot operating range, with a 25-foot cord, saves time because it minimizes the number of electrical outlets needed during use.
Tug and Retract Cord Rewinder – The AIRBELT K models offer a "tug and retract" cord rewinder, instead of a control switch cord rewinder, which is offered on the AIRBELT D4 model.
Full Bag or Clog Light – When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, an orange warning light, next to the green "on light," on the canister body illuminates and an airflow bypass valve opens. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Personalized Vacuums – The K-series AIRBELT bumper can be personalized with one of these colorful textile covers:
Turbo Brush or Kombi Nozzle, But No Power Head – The AIRBELT K2 models have telescopic tubes and hoses without power cords, so they do not accommodate electric power heads. Instead, the K2 TURBO comes with an air-driven turbo brush for cleaning carpet and a parquet brush (as with the K3) for cleaning hard floors. The K2 KOMBI comes with one cleaning head, the Kombi Nozzle, for use on hard floors and rugs.
Suction Adjustment Switch on Canister Body – Because the AIRBELT K2 has a hose and handle without a power cord, its suction adjustment switch is located on the canister body, not the handle.
Easy-to-Change Bags and Filters- Simply slide out your old filter or bag, and replace with a new one.
- Suction Motor- 1250 Watts
- Airflow (motor rating)- 120 CFM
- Water Lift (motor rating)- 110 in
- Suction Motor Protection- Thermal
- Bag Capacity- .8 gal.
- Handle Weight- 1.5 lbs.
- Body Weight- 12 lbs.
- Variable Suction Control- Yes
- Bare Floor Cleaning- Yes
- Dusting Brush Included- Yes
- Cleaning Wand Included- Yes
- Cord Length/Range- 25 ft./37 ft.
- Kombi Head Width- 12 in.
- Hose Length- 7 ft.
- S-class Filtration- Yes
- Adjustable Handle- Yes
- HEPA Filtration Available- Yes
- Use Without Power Head- Yes
SEBO LIMITED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Seven Years Motor - Five Years Parts and Labor
- SEBO America or an Authorized Dealer will provide the original owner free repair services, including freight charges (if applicable), and any parts needed to fix a broken or defective SEBO vacuum cleaner, power head, duo Brush Machine, or DISCO Polisher, which fails within the scope of ordinary household use, for the following warranty periods, all of which begin on the date of the new product purchase:
- Seven Years Motor(s). All SEBO motors (brush and suction) are covered.
- Five Years Parts. See Item #5 for list of exclusions.
- Five Years Labor. All warranty labor must be performed by SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Lifetime X Belts. On SEBO AUTOMATIC X vacuums, a lifetime warranty is provided on the drive belts, which also includes the labor costs to replace them.
- SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer must complete all warranty repairs.
- To locate an Authorized SEBO Dealer in your area, or to register a warranty claim in the United States, please use the Dealer Locator available at www.sebo.us, call SEBO America at 800-334-6614, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The warranties provided for above apply exclusively to SEBO vacuum cleaners, associated power heads, DUO Brush Machines, and DISCO Polishers, which are used residentially. No warranty is provided for these SEBO machines that are used commercially.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include brush rollers, brush strips, sealing strips, external cords, crevice nozzles, upholstery nozzles, dusting brushes, all optional attachments, and used bags or filters.
- Bags and filters that have a manufacturer’s defect and are unused are covered under warranty and will be replaced with the same item.
- This warranty applies only while your SEBO machine is physically located within the United States of America.
- The purchase receipt showing the date, price, and item of purchase is the initial document of proof of purchase, and it determines the validity of warranty. To be certain that your warranty claim can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please retain your original purchase receipt and mail in the warranty card, which was provided with your new SEBO vacuum cleaner. You may also complete warranty registration on our website at www.sebo.us.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- This warranty applies only to SEBO products purchased from Authorized SEBO Dealers located in the United States of America.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Products that are second-hand, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Machines, bags, filters, and spare parts designed or intended for use in countries other than the USA.
- Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine SEBO parts, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Defects or damage caused by service or parts provided by a Non-Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs or cleaning brush rollers.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: The remedies provided under the terms of this Warranty are the purchaser’s exclusive remedies and are in lieu of any remedies otherwise available.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: SEBO makes no other representations or warranties, expressed or implied, and specifically excludes the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose where allowed. The entirety of this limited warranty, and all implied warranties, shall only be applicable during the specified time periods provided within this limited warranty. SEBO will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature. This disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply to the extent said disclaimer is not allowed by applicable federal and/or state law. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
SEBO America, LLC
7472 S. Tucson Way, Suite 190
Centennial, CO 80112
Telephone: 800-334-6614 Fax: 303-792-9196
To download a PDF file of the complete text and Terms and Conditions of SEBO America’s FREE Warranty, Click Here
All Warranty Aspects Begin on the Date of Purchase.
- Kombi nozzle
- Crevice tool, dust brush and upholstery tool
on orders over $200