SEBO Airbelt E2 Turbo Canister Vacuum Cleaner 91620AM (Dark Blue)
The SEBO Airbelt E2 Turbo Canister is ideal for all hard flooring and low pile carpeting. This canister comes with two flooring attachments: one hard flooring attachment and one turbo carpeting attachment. The parquet hard flooring attachment is ideal for all hard flooring surfaces, with bristles of varied lengths. The turbo carpeting attachment contains a spinning brush roll, and will clean low pile carpeting up to a medium pile that will not require a height adjustment. This model is an air driven model, and is therefore lightweight
This model has a 25 foot cord, on board tool storage, Hospital grade filtration, a large capacity bag, and automatic cord rewind. This model is our recommended choice (as it comes standard) for users with hard flooring, and of low pile up to a lower medium height carpeting. As this model is air driven, it is a very lightweight option.
The E1 has a telescopic wand and suction hoses without integrated power cords, so it will not accommodate electric power heads. Instead, the E1 Kombi comes with only a combination nozzle, with retractable bristles, to clean hard floors and rugs.
Suction Adjustment Switch on Canister Body -
The E1 model has a hose and telescopic wand without power cords. The suction adjustment switches are located on the canister body, not the handle.
A Flat-to-the-floor 3 1/2-inch Profile - A low, cleaning-head profile makes reaching under furniture and beds easy!
Mid-size Canister Vacuum - The AIRBELT E models are considered mid-size canister vacuums, which mean they are smaller, more compact machines that weigh about four pounds less than SEBO's D-model canisters!
Three Full-size, On-board Accessory Tools - A crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle, and a dusting brush are on-board and ready for use at all times. Also, many optional attachments are available that can be fitted to the telescopic tube or the hose handle.
Long, 25-foot Cord and 37-foot Operating Range - Its cleaning radius saves time because it can clean large areas without changing electrical outlets. Plus, the seven-foot suction hose provides superb user maneuverability.
Control-switch Cord Rewinder - The power cord rewinds by simply pressing a button.
Large-capacity Filter Bag - The .92-gallon filter bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed, and closing its built-in hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.
Three Protective, Rubber-coated Wheels, Mounted on Steel Axles - The power cord rewinds by simply pressing a button. The superb, rubber-coated castor-wheels glide easily and gently over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces.
Soft-start Feature - The vacuum's gradual power-up capability extends motor life.
Convenient Parking and Storage Aids - After the work is done, the suction hose and telescopic tube, with parquet brush, turbo head, or combination nozzle, can be firmly stored on the canister's underside or backside housing.
Full Bag or Clog Indicator — When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty micro filter is detected, an indicator window, located on the canister body, turns orange and an airflow bypass valve opens. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Patented AIRBELT Bumper - The soft, textile- covered, foam bumper protects furniture, walls, and the vacuum itself from incurring scratches and scuffs during use. It also diffuses exhaust air, which contributes to its ultra-quiet performance.
Three-step, Hospital-grade Filtration - It features a pre-motor filter, a three-layer Ultra Bag, an S-class, exhaust micro filter, and a tightly- sealed casing.
Suction Motor: 1200 Watts
Brush Motor: 175 Watts
Airflow (motor rating): 120 CFM
Water Lift (motor rating): 95 in.
Belt Guarantee: 5 Years
Height Adjustment: None. Toggle Between Bristles out (hard floor) or bristles retracted (low pile carpet)
Suction Motor Protection: Thermal
Bag Capacity: .92 gal.
Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Body Weight: 11.4 lbs.
Variable Suction Control: Yes
Bare Floor Cleaning: Yes
Dusting Brush Included: Yes
Cleaning Wand Included: Yes
Cord Length/Range: 25ft
Flooring Attachment Head Width: 12 in.
Hose Length: 7 ft.
S-class Filtration: Yes
Adjustable Handle: Yes
HEPA Filtration Available: No
Sound Level: 58 dBA
California residents see Prop 65 WARNING
SEBO LIMITED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Seven Years Motor - Five Years Parts and Labor
- SEBO America or an Authorized Dealer will provide the original owner free repair services, including freight charges (if applicable), and any parts needed to fix a broken or defective SEBO vacuum cleaner, power head, duo Brush Machine, or DISCO Polisher, which fails within the scope of ordinary household use, for the following warranty periods, all of which begin on the date of the new product purchase:
- Seven Years Motor(s). All SEBO motors (brush and suction) are covered.
- Five Years Parts. See Item #5 for list of exclusions.
- Five Years Labor. All warranty labor must be performed by SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Lifetime X Belts. On SEBO AUTOMATIC X vacuums, a lifetime warranty is provided on the drive belts, which also includes the labor costs to replace them.
- SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer must complete all warranty repairs.
- To locate an Authorized SEBO Dealer in your area, or to register a warranty claim in the United States, please use the Dealer Locator available at www.sebo.us, call SEBO America at 800-334-6614, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The warranties provided for above apply exclusively to SEBO vacuum cleaners, associated power heads, DUO Brush Machines, and DISCO Polishers, which are used residentially. No warranty is provided for these SEBO machines that are used commercially.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include brush rollers, brush strips, sealing strips, external cords, crevice nozzles, upholstery nozzles, dusting brushes, all optional attachments, and used bags or filters.
- Bags and filters that have a manufacturer’s defect and are unused are covered under warranty and will be replaced with the same item.
- This warranty applies only while your SEBO machine is physically located within the United States of America.
- The purchase receipt showing the date, price, and item of purchase is the initial document of proof of purchase, and it determines the validity of warranty. To be certain that your warranty claim can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please retain your original purchase receipt and mail in the warranty card, which was provided with your new SEBO vacuum cleaner. You may also complete warranty registration on our website at www.sebo.us.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- This warranty applies only to SEBO products purchased from Authorized SEBO Dealers located in the United States of America.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Products that are second-hand, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Machines, bags, filters, and spare parts designed or intended for use in countries other than the USA.
- Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine SEBO parts, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Defects or damage caused by service or parts provided by a Non-Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs or cleaning brush rollers.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: The remedies provided under the terms of this Warranty are the purchaser’s exclusive remedies and are in lieu of any remedies otherwise available.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: SEBO makes no other representations or warranties, expressed or implied, and specifically excludes the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose where allowed. The entirety of this limited warranty, and all implied warranties, shall only be applicable during the specified time periods provided within this limited warranty. SEBO will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature. This disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply to the extent said disclaimer is not allowed by applicable federal and/or state law. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
SEBO America, LLC
7472 S. Tucson Way, Suite 190
Centennial, CO 80112
Telephone: 800-334-6614 Fax: 303-792-9196
To download a PDF file of the complete text and Terms and Conditions of SEBO America’s FREE Warranty, Click Here
All Warranty Aspects Begin the Date of Purchase.
Weight : 11.4000lbs
Color : Arctic White
Model Number : 91602AM