ProForce 1200XP Bagged Upright Commerical Vacuum with HEPA Filter
This commercial vacuum cleaner provides powerful multi-surface cleaning and advanced HEPA filtration for clean indoor air quality.
Ideal for janitorial and maid cleaning services, this HEPA filter vacuum removes up to 97.33% of particulates as small as 0.3 microns to improve indoor air quality.
Clean faster with a 50-foot-long power cord and 12-inch cleaning path! The extra-long power cord saves staff time from plugging into multiple outlets while the wide cleaning path captures more dust and dirt.
An ergonomic handle and three-way power switch make vacuuming effortless. Enjoy powerful suction and brush rolling that pull out dust and dirt from deep within your carpets!
Capture dust bunnies up to 7 feet above ground with the flexible vacuum hose and cleaning wand.
This ProTeam vacuum is also certified Silver by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
Multi-Surface Cleaning: vacuum hard floors and thick carpets with ease.
HEPA Filtration: removes up to 97.33% of particulates as small as 0.3 microns to improve indoor air quality.
50-ft Power Cord: vacuum faster with an extra-long power cord that allows you to clean larger spaces without plugging into multiple outlets.
Partnered with the American Lung Association: ProTeam is committed to developing innovative cleaning technologies to address indoor air quality concerns.
Height: 48 inches
Width: 15 inches
Depth: 11 inches
Weight: 18 pounds
Filter: HEPA Media Filter
Filtration: 97.33% of microns 0.3 or more
Capacity: Dry Fit, 3.25 quarts
Hose Length: 16 inches
Air Flow: 96 CFM
Motor: 924 watts
Decibel: 67 dBA
Intercept Micro Filter Bag: 103483
Foam Filter Media: 103532, 103533, 103531, 105488
HEPA Media Filter: 107005
- (1) ProForce 1200XP Bagged Upright Vacuum with HEPA Filter
- (1) Wand hose
- (1) Extension Cord
- (2) Intercept Micro Filter Bags
- (1) HEPA Filter Cartridge
- (1) Combo Upholstery/Dust Brush
- (1) Crevice Tool
- (1) Owner’s Manual
For a copy of the owner’s manual, please click here.
How do I fix a suspected clog in my vacuum?
- Check the lower air duct hose on the back of the power nozzle for debris and remove. You can also watch the following Youtube video on how to maintain your ProTeam upright vacuum: ProTeam Tutorial: Upright Vacuum Maintenance
Why does this vacuum have a reset button?
- This feature keeps damage from occurring to your brush roll motor or brush roll when there is an obstruction and helps to prolong the lifespan of your vacuum.
Does the brush roller retract when vacuuming on hard floor surfaces?
- The brush roller is stationary and does not retract. There is a setting on this model of vacuum that will shut off the brush roll motor to allow for hard surface cleaning.
- (3) Year Limited Parts, Labor, Motor, pg. 9.
- Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts (except for wear items).
on orders over $19.99