EcoVacs Deebot Ozmo U2
Robotic vacuums clean for us, making them a huge hit. EcoVac’s Deebot Ozmo U2 receives even more love with its ability to vacuum and mop simultaneously. Enjoy freshly mopped and cleaned rooms every day with the 110-runtime and large 300 mL water tank powering the Deebot for over 2,000 square feet.
Unlike other robotic vacuums with unreliable cleaning patterns, the Deebot navigates back and forth to effectively cover all areas. Finding particularly difficult dirt to clean? Switch to Max+ Mode to fire up 2.5 times more suction.
With integrated App control to set a schedule and start a cleaning session from anywhere, the Deebot Ozmo U2 offers not only a complete control, but also a complete clean.
- Stair Safety: Sensors detect drop-offs and move away to clean your home efficiently and safely
- Anti-Collision: Uses infrared sensors and soft cushion bumpers to avoid obstacles and protect your furniture
- Voice Reporting: Keeps you in the loop - reports its status while cleaning with real time updates
- Auto-Charging: Forget cleaning range anxiety. When running low on charge, your robot automatically returns to its docking station
- Smart Home Integration: Experience convenient, hands-off controls. Use your voice for hands-free control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- Triple Layer Filtration: 3-layer dust filtration effectively filters minute particle matter
Navigation Type: Random+Hard Floor Mode
Cleaning Mode: Auto,Spot,Edge
Vacuum Components: Mainbrush
Carpet Detection: No
Vacuum Power Adjustment: Y(Manual)
Dust Bin Capacity (ml): 400
Floating Main Brush: Fixed
Type of Reservoir: Plate+Mop
Water Level Adjustment: Yes
Map Generated by App: No
FW OTA: Yes
Voice Report: Yes
Time Scheduling: Yes
Continuous Cleaning: No
Length: 13.26 in
Width: 13.34 in
Height: 3.11 in
Noise Value (dBA): 66/71/77
Battery Specifications (Type, mAh): Li-ion 2600mAh
Working Time (min): 110
Charging Time (H): 4.5
Rated Power of Robot (W): 26
Working Voltage of Robot (V): 14.4
What’s in the Box:
- (1) EcoVacs Deebot Ozmo U2
- (1) Charging dock
- (4) Side Brushes
- (1) Cleaning Cloth
- (5) Disposal Cleaning Cloth
- (1) Cloth Plate
- (2) High Efficiency Filter
- (1) IM package
- (1) Cleaning Tool
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
What is the best way to avoid the mopping function on my carpet?
- If you don't want the Deebot to mop, you could remove the mopping plate and empty the water tank, then the Deebot will be back the vacuum mode. Please kindly note that Deebot U2 doesn't have the carpet detector and it doesn't have the map function. So, it could not avoid the carpet automatically.
Does the mopping function only use water or can a cleaning solution be used?
- We highly recommend using lukewarm water only as other cleaning solutions or chemicals may block the water outlet or emitters.
How well will this work on carpet?
- This Deebot is specially designed for hard ground floors such as wood floors, ceramic tile, and short wool carpet. If the wool of the carpet is too long, it does cause the side brushes to wind up. It is recommended that you fold up the long-wool carpet or do some shade around the carpet a little to clear the obstacles for Deebot so that Deebot can travel freely in your home.
Does it come with a charger?
- Yes, it comes with its own charger.
- (1) Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty