Dustless Slurry Vacuum System
This industrial slurry vacuum complies with OSHA’s Silica Rule and EPA standards to keep hazardous slurry out of storm drains and sewage systems.
Enjoy this vacuum system’s 124-inch boxed water lift! This allows the user to pull water at ground level up to 100 feet away.
The 25-foot hose and long squeegee wand provide powerful suction of 114 CFM to collect large amounts of slurry fast and efficiently.
Pair other machinery with your dustless slurry vacuum, such as dust shrouds for wet grinding, cutting, sawing, and drilling.
The 55-gallon drum follows industry standards and comes with a sealed drumhead that keeps debris away from the motor for safe operation. A drum lid and cart are included for safe transportation.
Cleanup is easy with a built-in drain. Runs off standard 15-amps of power.
- OSHA and EPA compliant: keeps hazardous slurry out of storm drains and sewage systems
- Boxed Water Lift of 124 inches: pulls water at ground level up to 100 feet away
- Easy Cleanup & Transport: with a built-in drain, sealed drumhead, and durable wheels
- Crush-Proof Hose: 25-feet long and ideal for job sites with heavy machinery
Length: 42 in
Width: 42 in
Height: 74 in
Weight: 175 pounds
Water Lift: 124 in
Air Flow: 114 CFM
Voltage: 120 Voltage
Cord Length: 15 ft
Hose Length: 25 ft
Port Size: 1.5 in
What’s in the Box:
- (1) 120v Slurry Vac Topper
- (1) Floater Filter Assembly
- (1) 55-gallon vacuum drum with handles and drain
- (1) Drum Cart Assembly
- (1) 1.5"" x 25' Hose Kit
- (1) 1.5"" Slurry Squeegee Kit
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
- (3) Year Limited Warranty
on orders over $19.99