Simplicity Synergy SF9G-1 X9 HEPA and Granulated Charcoal Filter Set
Genuine Simplicity Synergy HEPA Plus, Granulated Charcoal, and direct motor filter set designed to fit the X9 upright model. Comes with (1) HEPA Filter, (1) Charcoal Filter which is housed in a black plastic casing, (1) Direct Air Motor Filter.
Dimensions: HEPA: 7.5” in Length
Charcoal Filter: 9” in Length - Housed in a Black Plastic Casing.
Replacing the HiFlow HEPA Exhaust Filter
1. Access the HighFlow HEPA Filter by pressing down on the release button located on top of the filter holder.
2. Remove the used filter and replace it with a new filter
3. Snap the filter holder back into place. NOTE: The HEPA Filter cannot be washed and reused.
Replacing the Granulated Charcoal Filter:
1. Open the front lid of your Synergy and locate the charcoal filter on the left side of the bag compartment.
2. Use the latch on the top to remove the charcoal filter cartridge. Remove and throw away the entire cartridge.
3. Insert a new charcoal filter cartridge and snap back into place. Close the bag and compartment lid.
Replacing the Direct Air Motor Filter:
1. Press the handle release pedal with your foot, and tilt the handle back until it stops. Press the pedal again to lower the handle to the floor.
2. Pull the black filter cover latch to remove the filter.
3. Remove and discard the used filter. Insert and discard the used filter. Insert new direct air motor filter and snap the filter cover back into place.
- Genuine Simplicity Synergy X9 Hepa, Granulated Charcoal filter, and direct air motor set
- Designed to fit Synergy model X9
- 1 Set Per Pack