Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum
The Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum is an American-made and assembled vacuum built with a triple layer filtration system guaranteed to trap dirt and dust. While not equipped with a HEPA filter, the filtration system captures 99.97% of particles at 0.5 microns.
Its ability to pick up and trap fine dust as a byproduct from drywall, concrete, wood, fiberglass, stone, and masonry products provides great benefits for contractors, carpenters, and similar occupations.
Clean up dust bunnies and soak up 4 gallons of water in the same cleaning session, all without loss of suction power or filter changes. An extra-large barrel provides room for 40 pounds of dust, guaranteed to never blow back out into the air and cause contamination.
- Filter Convenience: Clean filters without opening the unit. Go between wet and dry without switching filters. Filters and pre-filters won’t be compromised by water or slurry.
- OSHA Silica Rule: This model meets the requirements for a dust extractor.
- Hose: Crush proof, kink proof hose won’t break.
- Wheels: Made with tough industrial grade rubber casters.
- Drain Port: Hooks to the drain port for distance draining.
Length: 20 in
Width: 21 in
Height: 26 in
Weight: 37 lb
Water Lift: 103.60 in
Air Flow: 130.90 CFM
Noise Level: 79.00 dB
Cord Length: 15.00 ft
Hose Length: 12.00 ft
Port Size: 2.25 in
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum
- (1) Inner Filter
- (1) Outer Filter
- (2) Wunderbag Micro Pre-Filters
- (1) 12-Foot Hose
- (1) Floor Tool
- (1) Crevice Tool
- (2) Extension Wands
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
Does this model come with a HEPA filter?
- No, the D1603 has a standard filtration system. The D1606 model is HEPA-certified and can take care of hazardous materials.
Why is the vacuum blowing dust?
- Check filter(s) for holes and that they are securely in place. The WunderBag may not be securely in place.
Why have I lost suction?
- The drain cap may be open. Check and clear any obstruction in the hose or attachments. Filters may need to be cleaned/replaced. Agitator rod cover/brass plug may need tightening. WunderBag may be full and need to be replaced. Hose may have a split and needs to be replaced.
Why are my filters getting wet?
- Barrel should be empty before use. Make sure the drain cap is clean, has an o-ring and is screwed on tight.
Will the filter(s) meet current EPA & OSHA guidelines for asbestos and mold removal?
- The outer and inner filters do not. The HEPA filter does.
Why does the WunderBag say “do not use for toxic materials including lead”?
- The WunderBag must be used in line with a Dustless HEPA vacuum to guarantee proper filtration.
- (3) Year Limited Warranty
on orders over $200