EcoVacs Deebot Ozmo T8 Aivi
Save time, money, and effort with the EcoVacs Deebot Ozmo T8 Aivi, a completely AI-driven machine capable of simultaneously mopping and vacuuming up to 2,000 square feet.
Forgot to move cables or slippers out of the way before starting the Deebot? Superior object detection powered by Aivi technology senses possible obstructions down to the millimeter, continually updating its database of objects to avoid.
The built-in camera behind Aivi technology also provides on the spot home monitoring through the EcoVacs app, perfect for seeing if EcoVac is in the correct room or to make sure your dog isn’t attacking the robot.
Use the app to activate advanced map management, multi-floor mapping, and virtual boundaries.
- Precision Laser Mapping and Navigation: TrueMapping creates a precise map of your floor for complete and efficient cleaning and prevents missed or repeated spots. Now with 2X greater range and 4X greater precision down to 2mm, compared to previous models.
- Missed Area Notification: Cleaning map reports any obstacles like shoes and cables encountered during cleaning. Lets you remove the obstacles and send the robot back so you won't miss a spot.
- High-Efficiency Filter: 3-layer dust filtration filters 99% of minute particle matter, and effectively filters particles as small as 6 microns.
- Mobility: Deebot’s low profile lets it go where other vacuums can't. Crosses higher thresholds than previous models.
- Recharge and Resume: Automatically returns to the charging dock when the battery is low and continues where it left off when charged.
Navigation Type: TrueMapping
Cleaning Mode: Auto, Area, Custom
Vacuum Components: Main Brush
Carpet Detection: Yes
Vacuum Power Adjustment: Y(Auto&Manual)
Dust Bin Capacity (ml): 420
Floating Main Brush: Yes
Type of Reservoir: OZMO
Water Level Adjustment: Yes
Map Generated by App: Yes
FW OTA: Yes
Voice Report: Yes
Time Scheduling: Yes
Continuous Cleaning: Yes
Length: 13.7 in
Width: 13.7 in
Height: 3.6 in
Weight: 7.8 lbs
Noise Value (dBA): ≤67
Battery Specifications (Type, mAh): Li-ion 5200mAH
Working Time (min): Hard ground: 180(OZMO)
Charging Time (H): about 6.5
Rated Power of Robot (W): 40
Working Voltage of Robot (V): 14.4
Model No. of Charging Dock: CH1822
What’s in the Box:
- (1) EcoVacs Deebot Ozmo T8 Aivi
- (4) Side brushes
- (1) Docking station
- (1) Additional filter
- (1) Mopping cloth
- (5) Disposable mopping pad
- (1) Mopping pad
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
What is the mapping capacity?
- The Deebot T8 AIVI can save up to 2 maps.
Why does the AIVI function sometimes fail to recognize objects?
- If it’s not working, try wiping the camera lens with a soft cloth to keep it clean and unobstructed. When the camera lens cover is in place, the camera will be covered and the AIVI function will not work. We recommend having as much as possible to help the AIVI properly see objects. For the best performance, use the AIVI function during the daytime or turn on the room lights.
When T8 AIVI is patrolling at home, where are the photos captured by the robot stored? How do you protect user privacy?
- During the use of the home patrol function, the pictures captured by the robot will be stored in EcoVacs cloud server. You can manage or delete these pictures at any time through EcoVacs App. Once you choose to delete certain pictures, these pictures will be deleted from the server accordingly. EcoVacs promises that any information stored by the robot on the server will only be used for providing the Video Management service. Without your agreement, such information will not be accessed or processed by EcoVacs, or be used to recognize the identity of you or any other individuals, or for any other purposes.
How do I disable the AIVI function?
- Once the network setup for your robot is completed, open the App and go to "More" -"AIVI Smart Detection" to disable the AIVI function. b) Disabling the AIVI function does not affect any of the robot's functions other than AI.
How do I enable the AIVI function?
- The AIVI function is enabled by default setting and requires no further set-up.
- (1) Year Warranty