SEBO Automatic X8 Upright Vacuum Cleaner 91566AM (Blue)
The SEBO Automatic X8 Premium 91566AM upright vacuum cleaner is ideal for mixed flooring homes. The default setting is perfect for most flooring types, but by pressing the Brush-mode Button, greater resistance of the spinning brush roller against the floor is allowed before height adjustments are made, which causes more aggressive and deeper brush action. The X8 Premium also has an LED headlight to help illuminate the cleaning path. It's automatic height adjustment uses an electronic controller that measures the resistance of the spinning brush roller against the floor surface to signal up or down adjustments. This upright vacuum also features an easy-reach extension wand, on-board tool storage, and SEBO's easy-to-clean brush roll that you can completely remove from the machine so cleaning is a breeze.
Clogs and bag over-filling are now things of the past. You are now alerted to clogs, a worn brush, or a full bag! The vacuum automatically shuts off when brush obstructions occur to protect the motor and belts from damage. The X8 #91566AM also has tool-free brush roller removal and a 40-foot power cord.
Genuine SEBO Upright X8 91566AM
For every SEBO vacuum sold, we plant a tree in your honor! You will receive written documentation about your tree after purchase. Help us honor the environment. Support brands who value and practice sustainability and safe earth practices.
Total home cleaning machine. Ability to clean any pile carpeting, and rubber wheels allow for all hard flooring. Extra large 15" cleaning path.
Does not come standard with HEPA filtration. Can be upgraded to HEPA at any time. A nice addition would be an upholstery attachment if there are pets in the home or carpeted stairs.
Three On-board, Full-size Tools. Large Filter Bag – The vacuum comes standard with a crevice nozzle, dusting brush, upholstery nozzle, and a large 1.4-gallon filter bag. Also, many optional accessories are available.
A Low, 6-inch Profile – Its low, flat-to-the-floor profile makes cleaning under furniture easy!
Soft-start Feature – The vacuum's gradual power-up capability extends motor life.
Forty-foot Cord – Its 40-foot cord saves time, by reducing the number of electrical outlet changes needed during use.
Automatic Height Adjustment: From Hard Floors to Carpets – The electronic controller adjusts the power head up or down to the appropriate brush height, providing optimal cleaning of both carpets and hard floors. The "sealing strip," located behind the brush roller, improves hard floor cleaning performance by channeling the airflow and preventing debris kickback.
Two Modes of Automatic Brush Agitation – Only the X7 Premium model offers a choice between two modes of automatic brush agitation! The default setting is perfect for most flooring types, but by pressing the Brush-mode Button, greater resistance of the spinning brush roller against the floor is allowed before height adjustments are made, which causes more aggressive and deeper brush action. This feature is not available on the red X7 or the X8.
Brush Adjustment Indicator Lights – Two green lights, one for "up" and one for "down," illuminate to indicate when the power head is in the process of adjusting brush height to the proper cleaning level. Optimal cleaning effectiveness occurs when both lights are off.
Stationary Use Light – When the vacuum is stationary in its upright, handle locked position, the power head adjusts upward to the height necessary (or to its highest possible level) to disengage the spinning brush roller from the floor. However, if the brush remains in contact with carpet fibers, despite the power head's upward adjustment, the red "check brush" warning light flashes to alert the user to avoid potential carpet marking from excessive use time in astationary position. Usually, very high-pile carpets cause this situation, or the vacuum is tilted toward the brush roller while using the cleaning wand and/or hose. The solution is to tilt the upright and locked handle backward a few inches, so that the brush roller is raised above the carpet pile.
Full Bag or Clog Light with Automatic Shut Off – When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, the red "bag full or clog" warning light illuminates, the vacuum automatically shuts off after 30 seconds, and then the warning light starts continuously flashing. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Three-step, Hospital-grade Filtration – It features an S-class or optional HEPA pre-motor microfilter, a three-layer Ultra Bag, and an electrostatic exhaust microfilter, all in a tightly sealed casing. This system provides long-lasting filtration with smooth airflow, excellent suction performance, and meets the special demands of users with allergies or asthma.
Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off – If an obstruction jams the brush roller, the red "check brush" warning light flashes quickly, the brush roller immediately stops spinning, and the vacuum shuts off. This feature prevents the belts from breaking and protects the motor and carpet from damage.
Worn Brush Light. Easy Brush Roller Removal and Cleaning – When the brush roller's bristles are worn to a point that brush agitation is less effective, the red "check brush" warning light remains illuminated during use. (The vacuum continues to operate; it will not automatically shut off.) When needed, installing a new brush roller or cleaning hair or other debris from a used one is quick and easy, and no tools are required!
Instant-use Wand and Suction Hose – The integrated instant-use wand and suction hose are always ready. Just pull out either tool, or both together, to clean hard-to-reach corners, edges and crevices. The wand and hose together have an eight-foot reach. The suction hose is ideal for cleaning furniture. And an optional nine-foot extension hose is available, which creates a total hose length of 15 feet . . . perfect for cleaning stairs. Choose from a range of optional attachments that can be fitted to the wand or hose!
LED Headlight – The AUTOMATIC X7 Premium and the X8 models are equipped with a headlight to illuminate the cleaning path in low-light conditions. However, the red X7 model does not have an LED headlight.
Foot Pedal Stress Release – The quick-release foot pedal maximizes durability, by relieving excessive stress or force on the handle and bag housing, when it's in the upright, locked position.
Two Power Head Widths. One or Two-sided Edge Cleaning – All AUTOMATIC X7 models are 12 inches wide with a cleaning path of 10½ inches and one-sided edge cleaning. The AUTOMATIC X8 is 15 inches wide with a cleaning path of 14½ inches and two-sided edge cleaning.
Combination Carrying Handle with Rotating Cord Hook – The AUTOMATIC X is easy to carry or quickly unwind the cord, using its unique handle with integrated rotating cord hook.
Protective, Rubber-coated Wheels – Its wheels protect all floor surfaces and provide smooth maneuverability.
Lifetime Belt Warranty – Stop changing vacuum belts!With an AUTOMATIC X, its heavy-duty, geared belts should last the life of the machine!
Easy Maintenance – The clog removal door is easy to access, and its brush roller and "sealing strip" are easy to replace
SEBO LIMITED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Seven Years Motor - Five Years Parts and Labor
- SEBO America or an Authorized Dealer will provide the original owner free repair services, including freight charges (if applicable), and any parts needed to fix a broken or defective SEBO vacuum cleaner, power head, duo Brush Machine, or DISCO Polisher, which fails within the scope of ordinary household use, for the following warranty periods, all of which begin on the date of the new product purchase:
- Seven Years Motor(s). All SEBO motors (brush and suction) are covered.
- Five Years Parts. See Item #5 for list of exclusions.
- Five Years Labor. All warranty labor must be performed by SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Lifetime X Belts. On SEBO AUTOMATIC X vacuums, a lifetime warranty is provided on the drive belts, which also includes the labor costs to replace them.
- SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer must complete all warranty repairs.
- To locate an Authorized SEBO Dealer in your area, or to register a warranty claim in the United States, please use the Dealer Locator available at www.sebo.us, call SEBO America at 800-334-6614, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The warranties provided for above apply exclusively to SEBO vacuum cleaners, associated power heads, DUO Brush Machines, and DISCO Polishers, which are used residentially. No warranty is provided for these SEBO machines that are used commercially.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include brush rollers, brush strips, sealing strips, external cords, crevice nozzles, upholstery nozzles, dusting brushes, all optional attachments, and used bags or filters.
- Bags and filters that have a manufacturer’s defect and are unused are covered under warranty and will be replaced with the same item.
- This warranty applies only while your SEBO machine is physically located within the United States of America.
- The purchase receipt showing the date, price, and item of purchase is the initial document of proof of purchase, and it determines the validity of warranty. To be certain that your warranty claim can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please retain your original purchase receipt and mail in the warranty card, which was provided with your new SEBO vacuum cleaner. You may also complete warranty registration on our website at www.sebo.us.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- This warranty applies only to SEBO products purchased from Authorized SEBO Dealers located in the United States of America.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Products that are second-hand, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Machines, bags, filters, and spare parts designed or intended for use in countries other than the USA.
- Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine SEBO parts, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Defects or damage caused by service or parts provided by a Non-Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs or cleaning brush rollers.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: The remedies provided under the terms of this Warranty are the purchaser’s exclusive remedies and are in lieu of any remedies otherwise available.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: SEBO makes no other representations or warranties, expressed or implied, and specifically excludes the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose where allowed. The entirety of this limited warranty, and all implied warranties, shall only be applicable during the specified time periods provided within this limited warranty. SEBO will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature. This disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply to the extent said disclaimer is not allowed by applicable federal and/or state law. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
SEBO America, LLC
7472 S. Tucson Way, Suite 190
Centennial, CO 80112
Telephone: 800-334-6614 Fax: 303-792-9196
To download a PDF file of the complete text and Terms and Conditions of SEBO America’s FREE Warranty, Click Here
All Warranty Aspects Begin on the Date of Purchase.
Save Money! SEBO Vacuums Last for Years! – If properly maintained, SEBO vacuums save ordinary residential users hundreds of dollars by providing excellent performance for ten to fifteen years or more, and their deep-cleaning power-brush technology extends the life of carpets. Typical vacuums perform poorly, even when new, and usually do not last beyond two years. So six or seven “disposable vacuums” must be purchased during the average life expectancy of just one SEBO machine.