SEBO Airbelt E3 Premium Canister Vacuum Cleaner 91643AM (Graphite)
The SEBO Airbelt E3 Premium Canister Vacuum Cleaner will clean all pile carpeting, and all hard flooring. This model is a lighter weight option in the canister world, as the body is only 11.4 pounds. This lightweight body style is paired with (2) flooring attachments: SEBO's commercial quality ET-1 electric carpeting power head with manual height adjustment to clean any pile carpeting. The L-shaped design of the power head is only 3.5" at it's tallest height- allowing easy cleaning under low furniture, in tight to reach spaces, and under counters. A separate parquet hard flooring attachment is included for all hard surfaces. The ergonomic handle on this machine also boasts a suction adjustment switch, which provides comfort and effortless control on the power head's 180 degree steering ability. This model is excellent on pet hair, and excellent for multi-surface homes. The Airbelt E3 Premium is also an excellent choice for households where you might be changing your flooring, or moving frequently and might not know what your flooring needs will be in the future.
Durable Power Head with Manual Height Adjustment, Amazing Steering Ability and Easy Brush Roller Removal - The ET-1 power head comes standard with either the graphite, arctic white, or red E3 Premium model, and has a 12-inch width.
The ET-1 power head has manual, four-level brush height adjustment, that effectively cleans both carpets and hard floors and offers manual brush shut off, for use on delicate rugs or other floor types that require straight-suction cleaning. Its amazing steering ability provides 180° maneuverability, and has easy brush roller removal, a convenient clog access door, automatic shut off for brush obstructions, and a light that indicates when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced due to reaching maximum bristle wear.
Brush Roller Removal, User Warning Lights, and Automatic Obstruction Shut Off - The ET-1 power head has easy, tool-free brush roller removal, a handy clog removal door, and a red warning light, with automatic shut off, for brush roller obstructions. Also, its warning light remains illuminated during use, when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning, or when the brush roller should be replaced due to reaching maximum bristle wear.
Adjustment on Handle. Tapered Suction Hose - The handle includes a slider switch that provides convenient suction control, for normal to more delicate cleaning tasks.
Its unique tapered suction hose further increases airflow velocity and minimizes clogs.
Three Full-size, On-board Accessory Tools - A crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle, and a dusting brush are on-board and ready for use at all times. Also, many optional attachments are available that can be fitted to the telescopic tube or the hose handle.
Long, 25-foot Cord and 37-foot Operating Range - Its cleaning radius saves time because it can clean large areas without changing electrical outlets. Plus, the seven-foot suction hose provides superb user maneuverability.
Control-switch Cord Rewinder - The power cord rewinds by simply pressing a button.
Large-capacity Filter Bag - The .92-gallon filter bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed, and closing its built-in hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.
Three Protective, Rubber-coated Wheels, Mounted on Steel Axles - The power cord rewinds by simply pressing a button. The superb, rubber-coated castor-wheels glide
easily and gently over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces.
Soft-start Feature - The vacuum's gradual power-up capability extends motor life.
Convenient Parking and Storage Aids - After the work is done, the suction hose and telescopic tube, with parquet brush, turbo head, or combination nozzle,
can be firmly stored on the canister's underside or backside housing.
Full Bag or Clog Indicator — When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, an indicator window, located on the canister body, turns orange and an airflow bypass valve opens. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Patented AIRBELT Bumper - The soft, textile- covered, foam bumper protects furniture, walls, and the vacuum itself from incurring scratches and scuffs during use. It also diffuses exhaust air, which contributes to its ultra-quiet performance.
Three-step, Hospital-grade Filtration - It features a pre-motor filter, a three-layer Ultra Bag, an S-class, exhaust microfilter, and a tightly- sealed casing.
Suction Motor: 1200 Watts
Brush Motor: 175 Watts
Airflow (motor rating): 120 CFM
Water Lift (motor rating): 95 in.
Belt Guarantee: 5 Years
Height Adjustment: Manual
Suction Motor Protection: Thermal
Bag Capacity: .92 gal.
Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Body Weight: 11.4 lbs.
Variable Suction Control: Yes
Bare Floor Cleaning: Yes
Dusting Brush Included: Yes
Cleaning Wand Included: Yes
Cord Length/Range: 25ft./37 ft.
Power Head Width: 12 in.
Hose Length: 7 ft.
S-class Filtration: Yes
Adjustable Handle: Yes
HEPA Filtration Available: No
Use Without Power Head: Yes
Brush Height Settings: 4
Brush Wear Compensation: Manual
Brush Speed: 2700 RPM
Sound Level: 62dBA
SEBO LIMITED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
- SEBO America or an Authorized Dealer will provide the original owner free repair services, including freight charges (if applicable), and any parts needed to fix a broken or defective SEBO vacuum cleaner, power head, duo Brush Machine, or DISCO Polisher, which fails within the scope of ordinary household use, for the following warranty periods, all of which begin on the date of the new product purchase:
- Seven Years Motor(s). All SEBO motors (brush and suction) are covered.
- Five Years Parts. See Item #5 for list of exclusions.
- Five Years Labor. All warranty labor must be performed by SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Lifetime X Belts. On SEBO AUTOMATIC X vacuums, a lifetime warranty is provided on the drive belts, which also includes the labor costs to replace them.
- SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer must complete all warranty repairs.
- To locate an Authorized SEBO Dealer in your area, or to register a warranty claim in the United States, please use the Dealer Locator available at www.sebo.us, call SEBO America at 800-334-6614, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The warranties provided for above apply exclusively to SEBO vacuum cleaners, associated power heads, DUO Brush Machines, and DISCO Polishers, which are used residentially. No warranty is provided for these SEBO machines that are used commercially.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include brush rollers, brush strips, sealing strips, external cords, crevice nozzles, upholstery nozzles, dusting brushes, all optional attachments, and used bags or filters.
- Bags and filters that have a manufacturer’s defect and are unused are covered under warranty and will be replaced with the same item.
- This warranty applies only while your SEBO machine is physically located within the United States of America.
- The purchase receipt showing the date, price, and item of purchase is the initial document of proof of purchase, and it determines the validity of warranty. To be certain that your warranty claim can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please retain your original purchase receipt and mail in the warranty card, which was provided with your new SEBO vacuum cleaner. You may also complete warranty registration on our website at www.sebo.us.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- This warranty applies only to SEBO products purchased from Authorized SEBO Dealers located in the United States of America.
- Products that are second-hand, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Machines, bags, filters, and spare parts designed or intended for use in countries other than the USA.
- Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine SEBO parts, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Defects or damage caused by service or parts provided by a Non-Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs or cleaning brush rollers.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
7472 S. Tucson Way, Suite 190
Centennial, CO 80112
Telephone: 800-334-6614 Fax: 303-792-9196