Bissell BG10 Commercial Carpet Shampooer and Deep Cleaning Extractor
Commercially clean the right way with Bissell’s BG10 Carpet Shampooer and Deep Cleaning Extractor. Dual motors and the DirtLifter power brush packs plenty of power to leave retail establishments, hotels, airports, healthcare facilities, and more looking like new.
Clean forward and backward with an adjustable handle made to provide comfort to anyone using the machine. 2 large capacity tanks are easy to remove and supply proper sanitation by separating clean and dirty water.
A generous 10-inch cleaning path gives edge-to-edge suction to lift and remove dirt with minimum stoppages thanks to a 50-foot cleaning reach!
- Large rear wheels protect all components from damage during transport.
- The 25', 16-gauge pigtail extension cord provides up to 50' of reach to maximize your area of use.
- Flow indicator on the machine starts spinning to indicate when more water and cleaning solution are needed.
Surface type: Carpet, upholstery, auto, stairs
Water Lift: 103”
Tank capacity: 1.75 gallon
Power rating: 12 amps
Power source: Corded 16 Gauge OSHA Pigtail Cord
Power cord length: 25 ft.
V rated flame retardant plastics: Yes
Brush: 2 Rows Rotating
Carry handle: Yes (Multiple)
Length: 20.5 inches
Width: 11 inches
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Bissell BG10 Commercial Carpet Shampooer and Deep Cleaning Extractor
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
Will this machine be very hard to push along?
- This is definitely a sturdy machine, but there is a rotating beater bar brush that helps to propel the machine forward. It is a bigger effort to pull backward across a carpet as you are working against the motion of the brush in front.
Does this model come with any attachments?
- No, only the machine will be in the box.
Will this machine clean tile floors?
- No. This machine is not meant for hard floor areas.
How do you take out the dirty tanks?
- By simply pulling back the handle on top, both tanks can be easily lifted out of the extractor when the tank is full of dirty water.
What is the water tank capacity?
- 1.75 gallons.
Is it okay to use boiling water? The manual says hot water, but what defines hot?
- It is recommended not to using boiling water.
- (1) Year Limited Commercial Warranty