Loveless Cougar Ash Vacuum
An ashy home is an unsafe home — clear the air with the Loveless Cougar Ash Vacuum. Best suited for pellet stoves, fireplaces, BBQ grills, coal stoves, biofuel stoves, pizza ovens, fire pits, and outdoor ovens, this ash vacuum comes with a complete tool kit to get ash from any corner.
What makes this Ash vacuum different from its competitors is that the canister is securely sealed using metal clamps and an o-ring, preventing ash from escaping back into your lungs. Add on the patented filtration system to remove the smallest ash particles and your home will be free ash-free.
Safely use this model from Loveless with both cold and warm ash, as well as the tools that are durable and built to withstand heat.
- Quieter Operation: Only 79 decibels.
- Easy to Transport: Convenient carry handle
- Tools: Includes full set of accessories engineered to capture dust from tight places
- Filter Maintenance: Clean the filters without opening the unit
Length: 15 in
Width: 15 in
Height: 22 in
Weight: 17 lb
Water Lift: 55 in
Air Flow: 90 CFM
Noise Level: 80 dB
Cord Length: 6 ft
Hose Length: 5 ft
Port Size: 1.25 in
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Loveless Cougar Ash Vacuum
- (1) Inner Filter
- (1) Outer Filter
- (1) 5-Foot Metal Flex Hose
- (1) 13” Metal Nozzle
- (1) 8 Piece Tool Kit
- (1) Drawstring Tool Bag
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
How do I avoid clogging the nozzle?
- Be sure the nozzle is not inserted backwards. Put the large end in the hose and the crimped end out. Place nozzle flat on firebrick and rub to move the large particles out of the way, maintain air flow. Tap nozzle on firebrick to crush larger particles as they accumulate on the end of the nozzle.
Why is dust escaping?
- Check filter for holes and replace if necessary. Check that all 3 tabs on spark arrester are locked in place.
Why is the hose hot?
- You are most likely cleaning ash that is too warm. Never use gloves to compensate for a hot hose.
Why is there poor suction?
- Make sure to routinely. Turn off vacuum and lift the agitator rod slightly and shake from side to side 5 times.
- (10) Year Limited Warranty