SEBO 300 MECHANICAL Commercial Grade Upright Vacuum Cleaner 91303AM (Gray)
The SEBO 300 MECHANICAL series are technically advanced, commercial grade, upright vacuum cleaners that provide the utmost in reliability and cleaning effectiveness! The SEBO 300 Mechanical model has a 12 inch cleaning path
To maximize durability to the highest possible level, these vacuums are entirely mechanical and have no electrical components in the handle or bag housing, thereby minimizing electrical connectors. Because all electrical parts are in the power head, simply tap the foot-pedal switch on the power head to start and stop the vacuum. This unique design also gives users externally accessible, tool-free power cord replacement. It also allows simple access to most machine parts, which makes service and maintenance quick and easy.
For every SEBO vacuum sold, we plant a tree in your honor! You will receive written documentation about your tree after purchase. Help us honor the environment. Support brands who value and practice sustainability and safe earth practices.
Instant-use Wand and Suction Hose – The integrated instant-use wand and suction hose are always ready. Just pull out either tool, or both together, to clean hard-to-reach corners, edges and crevices. The wand and hose together have an eight-foot reach. The suction hose is ideal for cleaning furniture. And an optional nine-foot extension hose is available, which creates a total hose length of 15 feet . . . perfect for cleaning stairs. Choose from a range of optional attachments that can be fitted to the wand or hose!
Foot Pedal Stress Release – The quick-release foot pedal maximizes durability, by relieving excessive stress or force on the handle and bag housing, when it’s in the upright, locked position.
A Low 5 ½-inch Profile – Its low flat-to-the-floor profile makes cleaning under beds and furniture easy!
Four-level Brush Height with Innovative Manual Adjustment Technique – For optimal cleaning effectiveness, the brush height has four levels, which can be easily adjusted by using the cleaning wand as a convenient aid.
Brush Obstruction Indicator with Automatic Shut Off – If an obstruction jams the brush roller, an indicator window notifies the user, the brush roller immediately stops spinning, and the machine shuts off. This feature prevents the belts from breaking and protects the motor and carpet from damage.
Easy External Cord Replacement with Integrated Strain Relief – A damaged power cord can be quickly replaced without tools or a technician, and it is protected from excessive strain during use by a unique cord-lock mechanism in the handle. This saves time and money.
Easy Brush Roller Strip Removal and Cleaning – The MECHANICAL has tool-free brush-strip removal, so cleaning hair build-up or replacing it when the bristles are worn is quick and easy. This is part of its heavy-duty sealed brushing mechanism, which provides extra rugged durability and ensures consistently effective brush agitation of the carpet pile.
Full Bag or Clog Indicator – When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty micro filteris detected, an indicator window located on the bag housing fills with orange color and a bypass valve opens, to prevent overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Convenient Carrying Handle – The vacuum is easy to carry with the convenient handle located on the topside of the bag housing.
Rotating Cord Hook – Quickly unwind the cord, using its unique rotating hook.
Three On-board, Full-size Tools –The MECHANICAL comes standard with a crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle. Also, many optional accessories are available.
Huge 1.4-gallon Filter Bag – The large-capacity filter bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed. And closing its hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.
Two Power Head Widths with One-sided Edge Cleaning – The 300 MECHANICAL is 12 inches wide with a cleaning path of 10 ½ inches, and the 350 MECHANICAL is 14 inches wide with a cleaning path of 12 ½ inches. Both heads have one-sided edge cleaning.
Durable, Heavy-duty Belts – The reinforced, geared belts do not slip or stretch, resulting in a more efficient use of power, and they should last the life of the machine.
Thirty-nine-foot Power Cord – A 39-foot cord saves time, by reducing the number of electrical outlet changes needed during use.
Protective, Rubber-coated Wheels – SEBO’s wheels protect all floor surfaces and provide smooth maneuverability.
Easy Maintenance – The clog removal door and brush-roller strip are easy to access on the power head.
Excellent Filtration – The MECHANICAL is equipped with proven, long-lasting filtration that promotes smooth airflow, excellent suction performance, and meets the special demands of users with allergies or asthma. The exhaust filter is also available in the HEPA-class Standard.
Vacuum Motor: 1000 Watts
Airflow (motor rating): 106.0 CFM
Belt Guarantee: 5 Years
Height Adjustment: Manual
Suction Motor Protection: Thermal
Bag Capacity: 1.4 gal.
Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Body Weight: 18 lbs.
Variable Suction Control: No
Bare Floor Cleaning: Yes
Dusting Brush Included: Yes
Cleaning Wand Included: Yes
Cord Length/Range: 39 ft.
Power Head Width: 12 in.
Hose Length: 6 ft.
S-class Filtration: Yes
Adjustable Handle: No
HEPA Filtration Available: Yes
Replaceable Brush Strip: Yes
Brush Height Settings: 4
Brush Wear Compensation: Manual
Brush Speed: 2700 RPM
Sound Level: 76 dBA
SEBO LIMITED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
- SEBO America or an Authorized Dealer will provide the original owner free repair services, including freight charges (if applicable), and any parts needed to fix a broken or defective SEBO vacuum cleaner, power head, duo Brush Machine, or DISCO Polisher, which fails within the scope of ordinary household use, for the following warranty periods, all of which begin on the date of the new product purchase:
- Seven Years Motor(s). All SEBO motors (brush and suction) are covered.
- Five Years Parts. See Item #5 for list of exclusions.
- Five Years Labor. All warranty labor must be performed by SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Lifetime X Belts. On SEBO AUTOMATIC X vacuums, a lifetime warranty is provided on the drive belts, which also includes the labor costs to replace them.
- SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer must complete all warranty repairs.
- To locate an Authorized SEBO Dealer in your area, or to register a warranty claim in the United States, please use the Dealer Locator available at www.sebo.us, call SEBO America at 800-334-6614, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The warranties provided for above apply exclusively to SEBO vacuum cleaners, associated power heads, DUO Brush Machines, and DISCO Polishers, which are used residentially. No warranty is provided for these SEBO machines that are used commercially.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include brush rollers, brush strips, sealing strips, external cords, crevice nozzles, upholstery nozzles, dusting brushes, all optional attachments, and used bags or filters.
- Bags and filters that have a manufacturer’s defect and are unused are covered under warranty and will be replaced with the same item.
- This warranty applies only while your SEBO machine is physically located within the United States of America.
- The purchase receipt showing the date, price, and item of purchase is the initial document of proof of purchase, and it determines the validity of warranty. To be certain that your warranty claim can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please retain your original purchase receipt and mail in the warranty card, which was provided with your new SEBO vacuum cleaner. You may also complete warranty registration on our website at www.sebo.us.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- This warranty applies only to SEBO products purchased from Authorized SEBO Dealers located in the United States of America.
- Products that are second-hand, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Machines, bags, filters, and spare parts designed or intended for use in countries other than the USA.
- Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine SEBO parts, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Defects or damage caused by service or parts provided by a Non-Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs or cleaning brush rollers.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
7472 S. Tucson Way, Suite 190
Centennial, CO 80112
Telephone: 800-334-6614 Fax: 303-792-9196