SEBO Airbelt E1 Kombi Canister Vacuum Cleaner 91602AM (Arctic White)
The SEBO Airbelt E1 Kombi Canister Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for all hard flooring and low pile carpeting. This model comes standard with one flooring attachment- SEBO's dual-function, combination flooring attachment. This attachment does not contain a spinning brush roll, which allows this model to also be suitable for cleaning delicate carpeting / area rugs- such as wool or silk fibers. With no spinning brush roll this unit will not damage your delicate carpeting. This model is an air driven model, and is therefore lightweight This model has a 25 foot cord, on board tool storage, Hospital grade filtration, a large capacity bag, and automatic cord rewind. This model is our recommended choice (as it comes standard) for users with mostly hard flooring, and limited amounts of low pile carpeting, or delicate area rugs.
Suction Motor: 1200 Watts
Brush Motor: 175 Watts
Airflow (motor rating): 120 CFM
Water Lift (motor rating): 95 in.
Belt Guarantee: 5 Years
Height Adjustment: None. Toggle Between Bristles out (hard floor) or bristles retracted (low pile carpet)
Suction Motor Protection: Thermal
Bag Capacity: .92 gal.
Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Body Weight: 11.4 lbs.
Variable Suction Control: Yes
Bare Floor Cleaning: Yes
Dusting Brush Included: Yes
Cleaning Wand Included: Yes
Cord Length/Range: 25ft
Flooring Attachment Head Width: 12 in.
Hose Length: 7 ft.
S-class Filtration: Yes
Adjustable Handle: Yes
HEPA Filtration Available: No
Sound Level: 58 dBA
SEBO LIMITED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
- SEBO America or an Authorized Dealer will provide the original owner free repair services, including freight charges (if applicable), and any parts needed to fix a broken or defective SEBO vacuum cleaner, power head, duo Brush Machine, or DISCO Polisher, which fails within the scope of ordinary household use, for the following warranty periods, all of which begin on the date of the new product purchase:
- Seven Years Motor(s). All SEBO motors (brush and suction) are covered.
- Five Years Parts. See Item #5 for list of exclusions.
- Five Years Labor. All warranty labor must be performed by SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Lifetime X Belts. On SEBO AUTOMATIC X vacuums, a lifetime warranty is provided on the drive belts, which also includes the labor costs to replace them.
- SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer must complete all warranty repairs.
- To locate an Authorized SEBO Dealer in your area, or to register a warranty claim in the United States, please use the Dealer Locator available at www.sebo.us, call SEBO America at 800-334-6614, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The warranties provided for above apply exclusively to SEBO vacuum cleaners, associated power heads, DUO Brush Machines, and DISCO Polishers, which are used residentially. No warranty is provided for these SEBO machines that are used commercially.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include brush rollers, brush strips, sealing strips, external cords, crevice nozzles, upholstery nozzles, dusting brushes, all optional attachments, and used bags or filters.
- Bags and filters that have a manufacturer’s defect and are unused are covered under warranty and will be replaced with the same item.
- This warranty applies only while your SEBO machine is physically located within the United States of America.
- The purchase receipt showing the date, price, and item of purchase is the initial document of proof of purchase, and it determines the validity of warranty. To be certain that your warranty claim can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please retain your original purchase receipt and mail in the warranty card, which was provided with your new SEBO vacuum cleaner. You may also complete warranty registration on our website at www.sebo.us.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- This warranty applies only to SEBO products purchased from Authorized SEBO Dealers located in the United States of America.
- Products that are second-hand, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Machines, bags, filters, and spare parts designed or intended for use in countries other than the USA.
- Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine SEBO parts, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Defects or damage caused by service or parts provided by a Non-Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs or cleaning brush rollers.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
7472 S. Tucson Way, Suite 190
Centennial, CO 80112
Telephone: 800-334-6614 Fax: 303-792-9196