SEBO Felix 1 Premium Upright Vacuum Cleaner With ET-1 Power Head 9809AM (Rosso)
The SEBO Felix 1 Premium Upright Vacuum Cleaner With ET-1 Power Head is ideal for mixed flooring homes. This upright is the color "Rosso." This upright vacuum cleaner has all the flexibility of a canister vacuum cleaner, but the convenience of an upright machine. This model has SEBO's ET-1 electric carpeting power head, a separate hard flooring attachment, a crevice nozzle and an upholstery nozzle.
This model also has SEBO's S class filtration, and can be converted to use as a hand-held vacuum!
Instant-use Suction Hose – Simply pull out the hose to clean corners, crevices or furniture. This hose fits the on-board cleaning attachments. A 20-inch wand for cleaning hard-to-reach areas or a nine-foot extension hose, which creates a total length of 15 feet . . . perfect for cleaning stairs.
Detachable Suction Unit Creates a Hand-held Portable Vacuum – Remove the power heads, and convert this unit to a handheld vacuum!
A Flat-to-the-floor 6-inch Profile
Commercial-Quality Power Head with One-sided Edge Cleaning – Commercial-quality power heads that clean carpet, hard floors, and remove pet hair. 12 inches wide with a 10½ -inch cleaning path, and the extension side of their L-shaped contours make cleaning under counters easy.
Two On-board Tools – Dusting brush and crevice nozzle. Many optional tools are available.
Multi-surface Cleaning Capabilities – With a power head for carpets and optional straight-suction cleaning tools for rugs and hard floors, the FELIX and DART provide all the cleaning flexibility of canister vacuums in upright configurations!
Four-level, Manual Brush Height Adjustment – The spinning brush roller can be adjusted up or down for optimal cleaning effectiveness.
Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Brush Shut Off – If an obstruction jams the brush roller, an orange warning light on the power head illuminates and the brush roller stops spinning. This feature prevents the belts from breaking and protects the motor and carpet from damage
Manual and Automatic Brush Shut Off – The FELIX can clean delicate rugs or hard floors with straight suction because the brush roller can be manually switched off, by pressing the green illuminated on/off button on the power head. In addition, the brush roller automatically shuts off when the handle is in its upright, locked position, which makes cleaning in stationary positions easier.
Incorrect Height Setting or Worn Brush Light – When brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning, or when the brush roller should be replaced because of reaching maximum bristle wear, a red warning light on the power head remains illuminated during use. The light shuts off when the condition is corrected.
Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning – Removing hair or other debris from the brush roller, or replacing it when its bristles are worn, is quick and easy, and no tools are required! This feature ensures consistently effective brush agitation of the carpet pile
Large-capacity Filter Bag – The .92-gallon, three-layer Ultra Bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed. And closing its hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.
Innovative Exhaust Filter – Behind the stylish surface hides an ultra-modern, S-class, exhaust microfilter that not only provides excellent filtration, but it also absorbs motor noise, resulting in extremely quiet operation.
Three-step, Hospital-grade Filtration – The FELIX and DART feature a pre-motor filter, a three-layer Ultra Bag, and an S-class, exhaust microfilter.
Full Bag or Clog Indicator – When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, an indicator gauge on the bag housing lid "fills" with orange color and an airflow bypass valve opens, to prevent overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Thirty-one-foot Cord with Rotating, Quick-release Hook – It is easy to quickly unwind the power cord by rotating the hook!
Easy Maintenance – Their power heads have an easyaccess, clog-removal door and tool-free brush roller removal. Quick maintenance ensures top-performance cleaning without assistance or difficulty.
Brush Roller Shut Off when Suction-hose in Use – In addition to the manual and automatic brush roller shut-off features that the FELIX and DART share, an additional automatic shut-off occurs on the FELIX model when the suction hose is removed from its housing port.
Highly Maneuverable Steering Ability – The FELIX has a unique 180Â° steering capability that enables excellent maneuverability around and under furniture.
Three-level Adjustable Handle – Easy adjustment to user height requirements
Variable Suction Control on Handle with Soft Start – The user can select the suction power needed, from curtains to carpet, and its soft start feature, with gradual power-up, extends motor life.
Parquet Brush Attachment – Includes a parquet brush for hard flooring surfaces.
SEBO LIMITED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Seven Years Motor - Five Years Parts and Labor
- SEBO America or an Authorized Dealer will provide the original owner free repair services, including freight charges (if applicable), and any parts needed to fix a broken or defective SEBO vacuum cleaner, power head, duo Brush Machine, or DISCO Polisher, which fails within the scope of ordinary household use, for the following warranty periods, all of which begin on the date of the new product purchase:
- Seven Years Motor(s). All SEBO motors (brush and suction) are covered.
- Five Years Parts. See Item #5 for list of exclusions.
- Five Years Labor. All warranty labor must be performed by SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Lifetime X Belts. On SEBO AUTOMATIC X vacuums, a lifetime warranty is provided on the drive belts, which also includes the labor costs to replace them.
- SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer must complete all warranty repairs.
- To locate an Authorized SEBO Dealer in your area, or to register a warranty claim in the United States, please use the Dealer Locator available at www.sebo.us, call SEBO America at 800-334-6614, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The warranties provided for above apply exclusively to SEBO vacuum cleaners, associated power heads, DUO Brush Machines, and DISCO Polishers, which are used residentially. No warranty is provided for these SEBO machines that are used commercially.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include brush rollers, brush strips, sealing strips, external cords, crevice nozzles, upholstery nozzles, dusting brushes, all optional attachments, and used bags or filters.
- Bags and filters that have a manufacturer’s defect and are unused are covered under warranty and will be replaced with the same item.
- This warranty applies only while your SEBO machine is physically located within the United States of America.
- The purchase receipt showing the date, price, and item of purchase is the initial document of proof of purchase, and it determines the validity of warranty. To be certain that your warranty claim can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please retain your original purchase receipt and mail in the warranty card, which was provided with your new SEBO vacuum cleaner. You may also complete warranty registration on our website at www.sebo.us.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- This warranty applies only to SEBO products purchased from Authorized SEBO Dealers located in the United States of America.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Products that are second-hand, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Machines, bags, filters, and spare parts designed or intended for use in countries other than the USA.
- Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine SEBO parts, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Defects or damage caused by service or parts provided by a Non-Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs or cleaning brush rollers.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: The remedies provided under the terms of this Warranty are the purchaser’s exclusive remedies and are in lieu of any remedies otherwise available.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: SEBO makes no other representations or warranties, expressed or implied, and specifically excludes the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose where allowed. The entirety of this limited warranty, and all implied warranties, shall only be applicable during the specified time periods provided within this limited warranty. SEBO will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature. This disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply to the extent said disclaimer is not allowed by applicable federal and/or state law. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
SEBO America, LLC
7472 S. Tucson Way, Suite 190
Centennial, CO 80112
Telephone: 800-334-6614 Fax: 303-792-9196
To download a PDF file of the complete text and Terms and Conditions of SEBO America’s FREE Warranty, Click Here
All Warranty Aspects Begin the Date of Purchase
on orders over $19.99