SEBO Essential G4 Upright Vacuum Cleaner 90406AM (Gray)
The SEBO Essential G1 Upright Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for mixed flooring homes. The SEBO G4 has replaced the SEBO G1 models.
This model is powerful, yet quiet and has a generous 12" cleaning path. Paired with a convenient instant-use cleaning wand and suction hose with an eight-foot reach, three on-board tools, and a five-year parts and labor warranty. This model also boasts a giant 1.4-gallon bag, an extra long 40-foot cord, protective rubber-coated wheels, and tool-free brush roller removal for replacement or bristle cleaning. One of the features that stands out the most for this model is it's low 5.5-inch horizontal cleaning profile that fits UNDER beds and furniture!
Instant-use Wand and Suction Hose - The integrated instant-use wand and suction hose are always ready. Just pull out either tool, or both together, to clean hard-to-reach corners, edges and crevices. The wand and hose together have an eight-foot reach. The suction hose is ideal for cleaning furniture. And an optional nine-foot extension hose is available, which creates a total hose length of 15 feet . . . perfect for cleaning stairs. Choose from a range of optional attachments that can be fitted to the wand or hose!
A Low 5 ½ - inch Profile - Lower the handle flat to the floor to clean under beds, or lower it to the intermediate stop position to maneuver over rugs. Depress the foot pedal again to bypass the intermediate stop position, or close this position by moving the orange handle-position slider.
Four-level Manual Brush Height Adjustment – The brush height can be manually adjusted up or down for optimal cleaning effectiveness.
Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off – If an obstr-uction jams the brush roller, the red "check brush" warning light flashes quickly, the brush roller immediately stops spinning, and the vacuum shuts off. This feature prevents the belts from breaking and protects the motor and carpet from damage.
Incorrect Height Setting or Worn Brush Light – When the brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced due to wear, the red "check brush" warning light remains illuminated during use. (The vacuum will not automatically shut off.) The light shuts off when the condition is corrected, ensuring consistently effective brush agitation of the carpet pile.
Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning – Cleaning hair or other debris from the brush roller or replacing it when its bristles are worn is quick and easy, and no tools are required! This feature ensures consistently effective brush agitation of the carpet pile.
Bag Full or Clog Light with Automatic Shut Off – When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, the red "bag full or clog" warning light illuminates, the machine automati-cally shuts off after 60 seconds, and then the warning light starts continuously flashing. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Soft Start Feature - The vacuum's gradual power-up capability extends motor life.
Durable Matte Finish – The ESSENTIAL G has an exterior housing with a special matte finish that is extra scratch and scuff-resistant, so it looks great even after years of use.
Combination Carrying Handle with Rotating Cord Hook - The vacuum is easy to carry, or quickly unwind the cord, using its unique handle with integrated rotating cord hook.
Three On-board Full-size Tools. Large Filter Bag – The ESSENTIAL G comes standard with a crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery nozzle, and a large 1.4-gallon filter bag. Also, many optional accessories are available.
Two Power Head Widths with One-sided Edge Cleaning – The ESSENTIAL G1 is 12-inches wide with a 10 ½-inch cleaning path. The ESSENTIAL G2 is 15-inches wide with a 13 ¼-inch cleaning path. Both heads have one-sided edge cleaning.
Durable Heavy-duty Belts – The reinforced toothed belts do not slip or stretch, resulting in a more efficient use of power, and they should last the life of the machine
Forty-foot Cord – A 40-foot cord saves time, by reducing the number of electrical outlet changes needed during use.
Easy Maintenance – The ESSENTIAL G's clog removal door and brush roller are easy to access on the power head.
Suction Motor: 1300 Watts
Airflow (motor rating): 103.8 CFM
Water Lift (motor rating): 92.5 in.
Belt Guarantee:5 Years
Brush Height Adjustment: Manual
Suction Motor Protection: Electronic
Bag Capacity: 1.4 gal.
Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Body Weight: 16.9/17.1 lbs.
Variable Suction Control: No
Bare Floor Cleaning: Yes
Dusting Brush Included: Yes
Cleaning Wand Included: Yes
Cord Length/Range: 40 ft.
Power Head Width: 12in./15 in.
Hose Length: 6 ft.
S-class Filtration: Yes
Adjustable Handle: No
HEPA Filtration Available: Yes
Use Without Power Head: No
Brush Height Settings: 4
Brush Wear Compensation: Manual
Brush Speed: 3100 RPM
SEBO LIMITED WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Seven Years Motor - Five Years Parts and Labor
- SEBO America or an Authorized Dealer will provide the original owner free repair services, including freight charges (if applicable), and any parts needed to fix a broken or defective SEBO vacuum cleaner, power head, duo Brush Machine, or DISCO Polisher, which fails within the scope of ordinary household use, for the following warranty periods, all of which begin on the date of the new product purchase:
- Seven Years Motor(s). All SEBO motors (brush and suction) are covered.
- Five Years Parts. See Item #5 for list of exclusions.
- Five Years Labor. All warranty labor must be performed by SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Lifetime X Belts. On SEBO AUTOMATIC X vacuums, a lifetime warranty is provided on the drive belts, which also includes the labor costs to replace them.
- SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer must complete all warranty repairs.
- To locate an Authorized SEBO Dealer in your area, or to register a warranty claim in the United States, please use the Dealer Locator available at www.sebo.us, call SEBO America at 800-334-6614, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The warranties provided for above apply exclusively to SEBO vacuum cleaners, associated power heads, DUO Brush Machines, and DISCO Polishers, which are used residentially. No warranty is provided for these SEBO machines that are used commercially.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include brush rollers, brush strips, sealing strips, external cords, crevice nozzles, upholstery nozzles, dusting brushes, all optional attachments, and used bags or filters.
- Bags and filters that have a manufacturer’s defect and are unused are covered under warranty and will be replaced with the same item.
- This warranty applies only while your SEBO machine is physically located within the United States of America.
- The purchase receipt showing the date, price, and item of purchase is the initial document of proof of purchase, and it determines the validity of warranty. To be certain that your warranty claim can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please retain your original purchase receipt and mail in the warranty card, which was provided with your new SEBO vacuum cleaner. You may also complete warranty registration on our website at www.sebo.us.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- This warranty applies only to SEBO products purchased from Authorized SEBO Dealers located in the United States of America.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Products that are second-hand, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Machines, bags, filters, and spare parts designed or intended for use in countries other than the USA.
- Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine SEBO parts, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Defects or damage caused by service or parts provided by a Non-Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs or cleaning brush rollers.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: The remedies provided under the terms of this Warranty are the purchaser’s exclusive remedies and are in lieu of any remedies otherwise available.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: SEBO makes no other representations or warranties, expressed or implied, and specifically excludes the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose where allowed. The entirety of this limited warranty, and all implied warranties, shall only be applicable during the specified time periods provided within this limited warranty. SEBO will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature. This disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply to the extent said disclaimer is not allowed by applicable federal and/or state law. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
SEBO America, LLC
7472 S. Tucson Way, Suite 190
Centennial, CO 80112
Telephone: 800-334-6614 Fax: 303-792-9196
To download a PDF file of the complete text and Terms and Conditions of SEBO America’s FREE Warranty, Click Here
All Warranty Aspects Begin on the Date of Purchase.
All Warranty Aspects Begin the Date of Purchase.
on orders over $19.99