Kirby Spot Remover
This genuine Kirby spot remover can be used on almost all colorfast carpeting. This spot remover contains an extra boost of oxy, which penetrates stains to eliminate them at the source. We love this cleaner on coffee, wine, food spills, tracked in dirt, and many more! Always please test in an inconspicuous area and follow label instructions.
Genuine Kirby Product: 257811
1. Remove bulk of spot residue then blot stain with clean cloth.
2. Apply Spot Remover with Oxy liberally to affected area. Work into carpet with Kirby microfiber cloth.
3. Allow 10-15 minutes contact time for maximum performance.
4. Clean the affected area by repeated blotting, or blot once and shampoo with Kirby Carpet Shampoo system.
5. If any stain remains, repeats steps 2-4.
6. After drying, vacuum thoroughly.
Important: Do not use on wool, silk, satin, fine fabrics, leather, corduroy, or garments meant to be dry cleaned. Test before use in an inconspicuous area before use. Use only per label instructions. Do not shake the bottle. Store out of sunlight. Store in upright position between 40-80 degrees Fahrenheit. Point away from face and body when opening or spraying.
Ingredients: hydrogen peroxide, proprietary surfactants.