Victory Innovations Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer for Pesticides Disinfectants and Sanitation
With the Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer, cleaning professionals seamlessly spray chemicals without having to touch the solution. With less time spent on wiping down services and the convenience of no cord, this backpack sprayer allows its operator to clean up to 23,000 square feet on a single charge.
Patent pending electrostatic technology generates electrical charges that penetrate chemicals in the tank to produce an even spray across all surfaces, so no touch ups are required!
Rechargeable battery included.
- Patented electrostatic charge penetrates chemical providing a thin, even spray pattern on all surfaces
- Removable Easy Fill HDPE tank holds 2.25 gallons of chemical, allowing you to coat up to 23,000 sq. ft.
- Cordless convenience allows for effortless movement room to room
- 3-in-1 nozzle allows you to set particle size to match your application
- 4ft hose with quick release valve allows for comfortable reach and maximum maneuverability
- Flow rate: 40 micron / 3.4 oz. per minute 80 micron / 5.1 oz. per minute 110 micron / 13.4 oz. per minute
Average Air Consumption (CFM):40-110 micron per minute
Flow Rating (gpm):3.1-10.5 oz per minute
Number of Batters Included:1
Package Depth:12 inches
Package Height:36 inches
Package Width:24 inches
Tank Capacity (gal):2.25
What’s in the Box
- VP300ES Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
- (1) VP20A Professional 16.8V 3400mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- (1) VP10 Professional 16.8V Charger
- (1) VP49 Nozzle Wrench
- (1) VP50 3-in-1 Nozzle (40/80/110 Microns)
- (1) VP31 Backpack 2.25 Gallon Tank
How many batteries come with the sprayer?
- This unit comes with one rechargeable battery.
What is the power source and how long does a charge last?
- 16.8 Volt Lithium Ion Battery - 4 hours run time per charge.
Can you directly spray on keyboards, computer screens, phones, etc. without damaging them?
- No. This device helps you to better saturate a surface and get maximum coverage. You would probably do more damage than usual since the water molecules would find all of the dry spots.
Does this sprayer significantly increase the temperature of the liquid being sprayed?
- Electrostatic charge will not heat the solution, please follow direction on the master label of desired product.
- (1) Year Limited Warranty
on orders over $200