Tru-Elderberry + Vitamin Gummies
Maintain your overall well-being by pumping up your immune system with this advanced, potent, and nature-enhanced formula. It activates a healthy immune response while fighting free radicals, which are molecules known to damage DNA and vital cellular structures.
Trulyfe is a supplements and wellness company that captures nature's goodness into tasty, science-backed supplements to help our consumers feel their best selves—their tru selves. A Trulyfe product is one you can trust to have you feel well and stay well, as they are made with natural, non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian, and allergen free ingredients.
What’s in the Box
- (1) Tru-Elderberry + Bottle of 70 gummies
Are TruLyfe gummies safe to take while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we recommend consulting with your physician before adding these, or any supplements, to your routine.
Can I give TruLyfe gummies to my kids?
- Yes! Children between the ages of 4 – 11 years may enjoy our gummies at half of the suggested serving size (1 gummy instead of 2 gummies). Children who are 12 years of age and older may take the full serving (2 gummies). We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider before giving your child any supplements, especially if they have any allergies, intolerances, or medical conditions.
Can I take more than the suggested dose?
- We recommend consulting with your physician to determine if it is appropriate for you to take more than the suggested dose of any of our TruLyfe gummies.
Can I take all the TruLyfe gummies together?
- Yes, they can all be taken together to support healthy immune function and antioxidant protection. * However, we recommend taking the Tru-Melatonin + gummies thirty minutes before bedtime, while the others can be taken any time of day.
When is the best time to take these gummies?
- Tru-C, Tru- Elderberry +, and Tru-Turmeric + gummies can be taken anytime during the day, with or without food. Tru-Melatonin + should be consumed thirty minutes before bedtime.
Do your gummies stick together?
- When kept and stored at the recommended cool, dry conditions, our gummies should not stick together.
Do TruLyfe gummies contain gelatin?
- Our TruLyfe gummies do not contain gelatin. They are pectin-based.
Are TruLyfe gummies suitable for vegetarians & vegans?
- All our TruLyfe gummies are suitable for vegetarians. Our Tru-C, Tru-Melatonin + and Tru-Turmeric+ gummies are 100% vegan formulas. Our Tru-Elderberry + gummies contain all vegan ingredients except for propolis, which is a nutrient-rich resin made by bees, making it suitable for vegetarians.
Are there artificial sweeteners, artificial colorings, or dyes in your gummies?
- Nope! We don't use any artificial sweeteners, artificial colorings, or dyes in our gummies. We only use natural sweeteners and natural pigments for our gummies.
Is the sugar in the TruLyfe gummies counterproductive to the health-supporting benefits?
- At TruLyfe, we believe that the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle and incorporating health-supporting nutrients and plants exceeds the potential drawbacks of having some sugar. Our gummies are a delicious option for those who can't or don't want to take supplements in pill form, or for those who want a sweet treat that also provides wellness-supporting ingredients.
- Each serving of our gummies contains between 3-5 grams of sugars from natural sources. Additionally, we made the conscious decision not to use artificial sweeteners because our bodies may have a more difficult time processing them. That's why we choose only naturally derived ingredients for our products.