Metrovac - MagicAir® Electric Inflator/Deflator Pump 110-IDAR
• Magic-Air® takes the work out of inflating and deflating.
• It's fast, easy to use and produces a high volume of air.
• It’s ideal for inflating and deflating boats, pools, mattresses, cage balls or toys.
• The Magic Air is lightweight, compact, and a rugged all-steel construction.
• It features a weather resistant baked enamel finish.
• Magic-Air® is great for boaters, campers, vacationers, schools, institutions, etc.
• The 11 ft. cord plugs in to a standard wall outlet.
• Includes 110/120V inflator/deflator power unit and two tapered adapters.
Construction: Sturdy All Steel Baked Enamel Finish
Motor / Voltage: 120V
Amps: 4.5 Amps
Watts: 500 / .75 Peak HP
Airflow: CFM/FPM 70 CFM / 10,000 FPM
Cord: 11 ft
Weight: 3 lbs.
Adaptors: Tapered adapters 7/8" OD, 3/16" OD
What’s in the Box:
(1) Metrovac - MagicAir® Electric Inflator/Deflator Pump 110-IDAR
Part #: 110-IDAR
If you are reading this alert, this item is a drop shipped item. All shipped items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Once you place your order, you will be called to schedule delivery of your item. Delivery occurs about 7-10 business days after your order is verified. If you have any questions, Please Contact Us Directly
This machine carries a One Year Limited* Warranty.
The One Year Warranty covers the whole machine, with the exception of the below*.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***
CA Prop 65
on orders over $19.99