Sharp Carousel 1.5 CF Over-the-Counter Microwave
As powerful as it is space saving, this 1.5 cubic feet over-the-counter microwave from Sharp Carousel is perfect for any kitchen space. With no trim kit required, this sleek stainless microwave is easy to install and features under cabinet task lighting.
Not only does it offer a large range of placement options, but this microwave also comes with a great assort of features like smart sensor technology that detects food moisture to automatically adjust cooking times and Keep Warm Plus that allows you to keep warm foods hot up to 30 minutes after cooking is finished!
- Popcorn Sensor pops popcorn automatically regardless of package size or brand.
- Hot Water heats one to six cups for making tea or cooking pasta
- Smart & Easy sensor settings for 11 most-popular microwave foods. No need to set times or power levels--eliminates guesswork!
- Auto-Touch control panel is conveniently located underneath the oven's door. Users can easily select features, power levels, and times. The controls are easy to see and simple to use.
- Interactive cooking system with custom help includes options for English, Spanish, or French.
- Defrost Center automatically sets defrosting times and power levels for meats and poultry by weight.
- Minute Plus gives users one minute of high cooking at a touch.
Cabinet Finish: Stainless Steel
Display: 7 digit/2 color
Capacity (cu. ft.): 1.5*
Cooking Power Levels: 11
Keep Warm Function: Yes
Demonstration Mode: Yes
Configuration: Over The Counter
Carousel Diameter (inches): 14-1/8
Custom Help: Yes
Child Safety Lock: Yes
Sensor Cook Settings: 11
Popcorn Key: Yes, Sensor
Reheating Options: sensor-4
Defrosting Options: 4
Cooking Options: InstantAction-8
Hot Water: Yes
Minute Timer: Yes
Minute Plus Key: Yes
Programmable Stages: 4
Audible Signal Elimination: Yes
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Sharp Carousel 1.5 CF Over-the-Counter Microwave
- (1) Mounting Kit
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
Does it need space to the left of it for the door to open, or could it be right up against a wall or fridge?
- The door opens to the left and goes just a bit past 90 degrees. So, if the fridge is on the left side, you would want about an inch of clearance.
Is this also an over the range microwave?
- No, it is not as there is no ventilation beneath the microwave.
Does this have a standard power cord that plugs into an outlet?
- Yes, this model has a standard 3 prong plug.
Do you have to buy the hanging kit separately?
- No, everything you need comes with the microwave.
Is the stainless steel difficult to clean? Are fingerprints a problem?
- The stainless steel is easy to clean and simply requires a quick cleaning with a micro cloth.
- (1) Year Limited Warranty
on orders over $19.99