Shark Rocket Complete Ultra-Light Stick Vacuum with DuoClean - Refurbished
The Shark Rocket Complete Ultra-Light with DuoClean is a corded, bagless stick vacuum. It is a certified factory refurbished model, which means you get it at a great price. With a corded stick vacuum, you get greater suction and cleaning power, as you are not reliant upon a battery.
Powerful LED lights are not only on the main turbo head, but also on the mini handheld unit to make sure you can always see any dust bunnies trying to hide. 2 brushrolls work together to give you Shark’s unique DuoClean Technology. A spinning brush roll works out caked in dirt, and a soft brush located in front of the brush roll smoothly glides over hard floors. Working together in unison, the 2 brushrolls tackle all particles —large, small, and stuck on—to provide Triple Particle Cleaning.
At just under ten pounds, this lightweight vacuum becomes even easier to use when it transforms into its hand vacuum form. Reach those high ceilings or small crevices for a truly deep clean of your home with the hand vac.
Complete control of this Shark Rocket is at your fingertips, as the handy controls are located on the main unit. Clean for twice as long, as this updated mode of the Shark Rocket now has 2x the dust bin capacity!
- Dual brush roll for Triple Particle Cleaning gets rid of small, large, and stuck on particles from floors and carpets
- 2X capacity removable dust cup (vs the original Rocket)
- Powerful LED lights on the hand vac and nozzle to spot hidden debris
- Fingertip controls for optimized carpet and bare floor cleaning
- Additional Pet Multi Tool included to clean embedded pet hair on surfaces and upholstery
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Refurbished Shark Rocket Complete Ultra-Light Stick Vacuum with DuoClean
- (1) Crevice Tool
- (1) Pet Multi Too
- 180 Day Warranty Through Shark
The One Hundred Eighty (180) Day Refurbished Product Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner of the refurbished unit only and is not transferable.
SharkNinja warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of One Hundred Eighty (180) days from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner’s Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
- The refurbished unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in SharkNinja’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced with a refurbished unit up to one hundred eighty (180) days from the original purchase date.
- Replacement units/parts will be warranted for the remaining portion of the original one hundred eighty (180) day warranty period. SharkNinja reserves the right to replace the refurbished unit with another unit of equal value to or greater value than the original refurbished unit.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as foam filters, HEPA filters, pads, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at sharkaccessories.com.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse (e.g., vacuuming up water or other liquids), abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., not cleaning the filters), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by SharkNinja. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the SharkNinja product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by SharkNinja.
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside North America.
- Since this unit has been represented and sold as a refurbished item, this Limited Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damages or defects, including, but not limited to, scratches, scuffs, dents, or dings.
How to get service
If your appliance fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit sharkclean.com/support for product care and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at 1-877-581-7375 to assist with product support and warranty service options. So we may better assist you, please register your product online at registeryourshark.com and have the product on hand when you call.
SharkNinja will cover the cost for the customer to send in the unit to us for repair or replacement. A fee will be charged when SharkNinja ships the repaired or replacement unit. Return fees vary by product. Contact Customer Service at 1-877-581-7375 or consult the Owner’s Guide for exact cost.
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call 1-877-581-7375 to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase. We also ask that you register your product online at registeryourshark.com and have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you. A Customer Service Specialist will provide you with return and packing instruction information when you call.
on orders over $200