Proctor Silex Rice Cooker and Food Steamer 8 Cups Cooked - 4 Cups Uncooked
The Proctor Silex Rice Cooker delivers any type of delicious rice you desire – all without having to boil water or remembering to set a timer! Simply place your grains in the nonstick pot and let it cook with zero effort needed from you.
Your cooked rice will always be ready to eat with the warm setting activated once cooking is finished. Accessories are dishwasher safe and the pot is nonstick is a quick cleanup.
- Makes every kind of rice
- Automatic keep warm
- Nonstick removable cooking pot
- Cooking pot & lid are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Measuring cup and rice paddle included
- Capacity is 8 cups cooked (4 cups uncooked)
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Proctor Silex Rice Cooker and Food Steamer 8 Cups Cooked - 4 Cups Uncooked
Does this have an alarm when cooking is finished?
- No, there is no alarm when cooking is finished but it does automatically shift to a warm mode when the rice is done.
Can I steam the food without the basket?
- No, the basket is necessary to steam food. The water is in the metal bowl under it, so if you don’t have the basket, the food cooks in the water in the metal bowl, as when you cook rice.