Panasonic Microwave Oven (NN-SN966S)
A microwave oven with over 1000 watts of power and weighs less than typical models? This may sound like a dream, but that is exactly what the Panasonic Microwave Oven is. Not only does it have high power at 1250 watts, it’s equipped with Panasonic’s patented inverter technology.
The NN-SN686SR model is the most luxurious from Panasonic, featuring a 2.2 cubic feet capacity capable of fitting whatever food you need heated. It has a dialpad style for buttons, a better choice for those who may not like pushing harder down on smooth keypads.
Equipped with inverter technology, it provides a constant, precise heating power throughout the whole microwaving process to ensure even heating and defrosting. Non-inverter microwave ovens give maximum power in short flashes, and thus being the reason why food is warm, and then cold in other bites. Not only will food taste better, but inverter microwave ovens are proven to be 40% faster than non-inverter models, saving you time and money!
The cool technological features don’t stop there. The Genius one-touch sensor cook gauges the amount of steam emitting from your food and signals the microprocessor to automatically adjust the power level, eliminating all the guesswork and hassle of reheating!
- Child lock feature
- Clock, kitchen timer, standing time, quick:30, and more/less
- Keep Warm Feature - Microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve
- Removable 15-inch glass revolving turntable
- Full-tactile membrane plus button control panel with green 4-digit display
- Push open door release
- 14 preset auto-cook/sensor cook menu items
Microwave Capacity: 16.46 gal
Microwave Power: 1250 Watts
Turntable Diameter: 16.50 inches
Color: Black/Silver/Stainless Steel
Material: Glass Turntable
Length: 23.86 inches
Width: 19.45 inches
Height: 14.02 inches
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Panasonic NN-SN966S Microwave Oven
- (1) 16.5 inch Diameter Glass Turntable
- (1) Operating Manual and Quick-start Guide in English and Spanish
Does the light come on when the door is open?
- Yes, the light comes on when the door is open and stays lit during use.
Does the door open right-to-left or left-to-right?
- Right to left.
- (1) Year Limited Warranty