Panasonic Microwave Oven (NN-SN736W)
A microwave oven with over 1000 watts of power and weighs less than typical models? This may sound like a dream, but that is exactly what the Panasonic Microwave Oven is. Not only does it have high power at 120 watts, it’s equipped with Panasonic’s patented inverter technology.
The NN-SN736W model provides a constant, precise heating power throughout the whole microwaving process to guarantee even heating and defrosting. Non-inverter microwave ovens give maximum power in short flashes, and thus being the reason why food is warm, and then cold in other bites. Not only will food taste better, but inverter microwave ovens are proven to be 40% faster than non-inverter models, saving you time and money!
The cool technological features don’t stop there. The Genius one-touch sensor cook gauges the amount of steam emitting from your food and signals the microprocessor to automatically adjust the power level, eliminating all the guesswork and hassle of reheating!
- Child lock feature
- Clock, kitchen timer, standing time, quick:30, and more/less
- Keep Warm Feature - Microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve
- Removable 15-inch glass revolving turntable
- Full-tactile membrane plus button control panel with green 4-digit display
- Push open door release
- 14 preset auto-cook/sensor cook menu items
Number of Power Levels: 10
Microwave Type: Single
Microwave Capacity: 11.97 gal
Microwave Power: 1250 W
Turntable Diameter: 15 inches
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Form Factor: Countertop
Height: 11.9 inches
Width: 21.9 inches
Depth: 19.4 inches
Internal Height: 9 inches
Internal Width: 16.44 inches
Internal Depth: 18.50 inches
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Panasonic NN-SN736W Microwave Oven
- (1) Turntable
- Operating Manual
- Quick-start Guide in English and Spanish
Does the light come on when the door is open?
- Yes, the light comes on when the door is open and stays lit during use.
Does the door open right-to-left or left-to-right?
- Right to left.
(1) Year Limited Warranty