Miele Dynamic U1 Fresh Air Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Please Note: This model is no longer available from Miele
The Miele Dynamic U1 Fresh Air Upright Vacuum Cleaner is an excellent upright choice for users with all flooring types.
Miele uprights are generally excellent for wall-to-wall carpeted surfaces, yet this models' ability to turn on/off the spinning brushroll makes transitioning from carpeting to hard flooring effortless.
This machine comes standard with Miele's HEPA filtration, and 3 cleaning accessories stored conveniently on the back of of the machine.
User Benefits: The Miele Dynamic U1 Fresh Air Upright Vacuum Cleaner has the ability to clean both wall-to-wall carpeted surfaces, and all hard flooring surfaces. For users looking for a powerful upright with the highest level of HEPA filtration, on board tool storage, and LED lights, this is a perfect choice. This model also has integrated tool storage, so you will never lose your cleaning attachments, and they are easily accessible while in the midst of cleaning.
User Cons: Does not come standard with a separate hard flooring attachment. We recommend purchasing a separate hard flooring attachment if you also have large areas of hard flooring. This attachment would connect to the end of this vacuums wand, meaning you will not have to bend down to clean your hard flooring.
Recommended Add On's for This Model:
- Miele SBB 300-3 Parquet Twister Hard Flooring Attachment
- Miele SBB 400-3 XL Parquet Twister Hard Flooring Attachment
HEPA Filtration - Your homes air is put through a 12 stage air filtration system the filters out 99.9% of dust particles. This can be enhanced with the purchase of a Miele HEPA filter to achieve 99.99% of microns .03 and larger.
U AirClean Dustbag - Miele Dynamic upright vacuums take style U AirClean bags that feature the highest level of dust filtration on the market. Each bag has 9-ply construction and features a self sealing spring loaded top to trap dust upon bag removal and can hold 5.45 qt capacity. The rugged random spun material ensures this bag is almost untearable.
L.E.D. Headlight - The Miele Dynamic U1 Fresh Air Upright is armed with an L.E.D. headlight that allows users to clean underneath and into dark places with ease. Dust, dirt and filth are highlighted in the cleaning path so you can easily see what needs to be picked up.
Patented SwivelNeck™ for Maximum Maneuver - The Miele Dynamic U1 Upright comes with Miele's swivel neck design, which allows you to turn the vacuum in angles that standard upright vacuums cannot be turned. You are able to manuever around obstacles, furniture, and corners easily, and this model is able to lay flat. Making cleaning under furntiure easy.
Miele Upright Tool Storage - Miele upright vacuums give users 3 attachment tools for convenience on the back of their upright vacuums. Molded into the body, these tools can be easily accessed in seconds and look great when stored. The crevice tool, upholstery tool and dust brush connect to the end of the long hose and allow users to achieve deeper cleaning capabilities. The Miele upright models also boast a much larger crevice tool, which is only available when you purchase an upright Miele model.
Wand and Extension Hose - The Miele wand and hose combination gives users a 12ft reach for stairs, drapes and any other troublesome surface. The wand pops out of the side and is armed with a ergonomic handle to control the attachments connected to the end.
Vortex Motor - The Miele Vortex 1200W motor gives the Cat and Dog upright tremendous power and longevity. Backed by Miele's 7 year warranty and at the top of the class in suction this motor is pure quality. The Vortex motor also operates at an extremely low decimal level providing users with the best experience available.
Variable Speed Motor Controlled via Rotary Dial - A 4 level rotary dial has been added to help users control suction for the more sensitive cleaning jobs. Hard flooring to sensitive area rugs, all surfaces have an optimal suction level. Suction levels include: Low Pile, High PIle, Smooth, and Drapery.
Automatic Height Adjustment - When cleaning, this model allows you to transition from varying levels of carpeting or hard flooring, without the need to manually adjust your suction settings. This is especially convenient when going from different piles of carpeting or area rugs, or from tile to wood, for example.
1000 Hours Test - To ensure that all components hold up for the average residential use over a 20 year spand Miele runs its vacuums through a 1,000 hours of testing. They make sure the machine runs smoothly the whole time while never loosing performance capabilities.
- Powerful Miele-Made Vortex Motor: 1200 Watt
- Number of Power Settings: 4
- Automatic Motor Setting: No
- Motor Protection Indicator: Yes
- AirClean Sealed System Construction: Yes
- FilterBag AirClean U - 5.45 qt capacity
- FilterBag change indicator: Yes
- Air Clean Filter: Optional. This model comes standard with HEPA filtration.
- Active Air Clean Filter: Optional. This model comes standard with HEPA filtration.
- Active HEPA Filter: Standard
- Filter replacement indicator: Yes
- SFD10 Extended Crevice Tool, SSP10 Dusting Brush, Standard Upholstery Tool: Integrated Tool Storage
- Telescopic wand: Aluminum
- Long Electrical Cord with Automatic Rewind: No. Cord storage is integrated on the back of the machine, but is wound manually.
- Anti-tipping device: Yes
- Cleaning Radius: 54 feet
- 2-motor system, with Separate Control for Electrobrush: Yes
- 4,800 RPM Electrobrush motor: Yes
- Included Tools/Accessories: SFD10 Extended Crevice Tool, SSP10 Dusting Brush, Standard Upholstery Tool
- LED Headlight: Yes
- Reinforced Ergonomic Handle: Yes
- Integrated flexible hose (12-foot): Yes
How Many Suction Settings Does This Model Have?
- The Miele Dynamic U1 Fresh Air Upright vacuum has 4 suction settings: Smooth, Low Pile, Deep Pile, and Curtains.
How Does this Model Vacuum Hard Flooring?
- You can turn the spinning brushroll of your machine on/off via your handle. This allows you to vacuum via pure air suction. Turning the spinning brushroll on your vacuum off, will prevent you from scratching your hard flooring.
How Heavy is this Machine?
- The weight posted of this machine is 27 pounds. The weight of this machine is only an issue if you will be carrying it up/down stairs. There is a carrying handle on this machine located on it's back, which makes carrying the machine very easy. If you do not have stairs in your home, you can simply push the machine while it is on/off to it's storage location. While in use, pushing this machine is very easy, as it is so powerful, all you need to do is point it in the direction of your cleaning path, and it pushes itself.
How do I Use a Hardflooring Cleaning Accessory on the Machine?
- To use any air driven Miele cleaning attachments, cleaning accessories or flooring attachments, simply pull the handle out of the side of the machine. You will
1 Year all Inclusive Warranty- Including Parts and Labor
7 Year Motor and Casing Warranty- Including Parts and Labor