Metrovac - Vac N Blo® 500 Watt Hi Performance Hand Vac/Blower VM12500
- Handheld Air Gun performance without the danger of compressed air.
- Effectively removes fibers, dust and debris from clothes, surfaces or components.
- Powerful airflow produced by the Sidekick® delivers a high volume of air at a relatively low pressure – only 3.5 - well below OSHA standards.
- The lower pressure means the Sidekick ® can safely be aimed at any part of the body and even direct contact with skin poses no hazard. (Of course, always use caution.)
- Blower-driven system produces quieter operation.
- The Sidekick® uses far less energy and emits much less noise than compressed air counterparts.
- Textured matte finish.
- Heavy-duty all steel body ensures long-lasting operation.
- Companies and industries worldwide have discovered that Blasters, Blowers and Dryers are essential tools in the successful operation of an OSHA-approved environment.
Construction: Sturdy All Steel
Motor: 1.3 Peak HP
Amps: 8.3 Amps
Watts: 1000 Watts
Airflow: CFM/FPM 18,000 ft./min.
Cord: 12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor
Dimensions/Weight: 4.25"x7.5"x9.75" / 3 lbs
Accessories: 3’-6’ Stretch Hose, Blower Nozzle, Air Flare, Shoulder Strap, and 2 mounting hooks
What’s in the Box:
(1) Metrovac - Vac N Blo® 500 Watt Hi Performance Hand Vac/Blower VM12500
Part #: 105-105213
If you are reading this alert, this item is a drop shipped item. All shipped items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Once you place your order, you will be called to schedule delivery of your item. Delivery occurs about 7-10 business days after your order is verified. If you have any questions, Please Contact Us Directly
This machine carries a One Year Limited* Warranty.
The One Year Warranty covers the whole machine, with the exception of the below*.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***
CA Prop 65
on orders over $200