Metrovac - MagicAir® Deluxe Inflator/Deflator Pump DIDA-4
Have more time for fun when you use the High-Volume MagicAir® Deluxe Inflator/Deflator Pump to take all the work out of inflating and deflating
- Perfect for all types and sizes of boats, rafts, float tubes, towables, pools, pool toys, air mattresses, etc.
- The baked enamel finish is attractive & long lasting.
- 18,000 feet-per-minute makes quick work of large inflatables.
- Ideal for boaters, fishermen, campers, vacationers, schools and institutions.
- Designed for extra-large personal or commercial applications.
- The MagicAir® features rugged all steel construction, weather-resistant powder-coat finish, 6 ft. flexible hose and up to 4.0 HP power unit.
- Tapered 7/8" OD & 3/16" OD to fit large or small inflatables.
- Compact, portable and easy to use and store.
- Will not inflate high pressure items like tires.
Construction: Sturdy All Steel
Motor: 4.0 HP
Amps: 11.25 Amps
Watts: 900 Watts
Airflow: CFM/FPM 130 CFM / 28,000 FPM
Cord: 12 ft. 18 gauge 3 conductor grounded
Dimensions/Weight: 6"x6"x10" / 6 lbs
Accessories: 6 ft. flexible with air control hose, Two tapered inflators (7/8" OD, 3/16" OD) adaptors
What’s in the Box:
(1) Metrovac - MagicAir® Deluxe Inflator/Deflator Pump DIDA-4
Part #: 109-118176
If you are reading this alert, this item is a drop shipped item. All shipped items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Once you place your order, you will be called to schedule delivery of your item. Delivery occurs about 7-10 business days after your order is verified. If you have any questions, Please Contact Us Directly
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***
CA Prop 65
on orders over $19.99