MetroVac DataVac® Pro Series Computer Vacuum With Blower (MDV-1BA)
Your company shouldn’t just stand out based on performance. Why not stand out on how well the office looks too?
Computers, printers, fax machines—the list goes on and on as to what a proper office needs in order to function. And it’s best to keep these expensive items in tip top shape, rather than shelling out cash if something needs to be replaced.
What is left out on that office list and is perhaps one of the most important items is the DataVac Pro Series, also known as the leading computer vacuum in the world! It’s tool kit and powerful 4.5 Amps motor (which doubles as a blower) picks up small particles of dust, dirt, hair, debris, paper shreds, and whatever else happens to be sitting in these tiny places.
Using the DataVac Pro Series on a consistent basis will help you avoid high-cost repairs and replacements. With an-all steel build, this machine will last for years and also won’t need any replacing!
What’s Different from the MetroVac DataVac ED-500 Model?
- The Pro Series is more durable since it’s made out of steel. But both models weigh the same!
- Both models will have various tools, but it’s important to note this is the one that comes with a 19 inch hose and an additional shoulder strap for your convenience.
Construction: All Steel
Motor: 0.75 Peak HP
Amps: 4.0 Amps
Watts: 500 Watt
Airflow: 70 CFM
Cord: Standard Cord
Length: 4 inches
Width: 4 inches
Height: 16 inches
Weight: 3 lbs
Accessories: ESD Safe Crevice Tool, Dust Brush, 4 Piece Micro Cleaning Tool Kit, & TechniStat Grounded Wrist Strap
What’s in the Box:
- (1) MetroVac DataVac Pro Series
- (5) Disposable Bags
- (1) Shoulder Strap
- (8) Tools
My DataVac Pro Series is overheating. What do I do?
- The great thing about the DataVac is how small and powerful it is. However, that means you may feel the machine start to warm up in your hands. Simply give it a few minutes to rest and cool off before using it again!
- (5) Year Warranty. Dryer Unit and Motor
- (1) Year Warranty. Parts, Switches, and Cords
- Warranty doesn’t include carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance