MetroVac DataVac® Electric Duster® (ED-500)
Is that crumb stuck between the shift and enter key on your keyboard bugging you? Or maybe that bit of dust on your camera lenses? Don’t bother trying it with your vacuum’s tool set, as it’s likely the size of the tools could damage these expensive items of yours.
You need the right tool for the job, which is the DataVac Electric duster. It eliminates the need to routinely purchase canned air, as it has a 500 Watt motor ready to push out whatever is stuck in your office and technical equipment. The DataVac Electric duster not only does its purpose effectively, but is also greener and the best cost-efficient choice on the market.
It’s easy to fit in the palm of your hand, simply plug it in and use the handle to get to work on those tiny spaces you never thought you could reach before!
Construction: Sturdy All Steel Baked Enamel Finish
Motor: 0.75 Peak HP Motor
Amps: 4.5 Amps
Watts: 540 Watts
Airflow: 70 CFM
Cord: 12 ft 2 Conductor Cord
Length: 6.75 inches
Width: 4 inches
Height: 7.5 inches
Weight: 3 lbs
Accessories: Air-Pin Pointer, Air Concentrator Nozzle, Air- Flare Nozzle and 4-Piece Detailing Tool Kit
What's in the Box:
- (1) DataVac Electric Duster
- (7) Tools
My DataVac Electric Duster is overheating. What do I do?
- The great thing about the DataVac is how small and powerful it is. However, that means you may feel the machine start to warm up in your hands. Simply give it a few minutes to rest and cool off before using it again!
- (5) Year Warranty. Dryer Unit and Motor
- (1) Year Warranty. Parts, Switches, and Cords
- Warranty doesn’t include carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance
on orders over $200