Metrovac - Air Force® Quick Draw Portable Pet Dryer
With this powerful, handheld Pet Dryer it’s possible to dry your pet safely in minutes.
- The Air Force® Quick Draw® produces 10 times more blowing power than a human hair dryer and best of all it’s safe for all pets because there’s no heating element to dry out their coats or burn their skin. Will eliminate water from even the wettest and hairiest of dogs.
- Whether at home or on the road, it makes drying and grooming effortless with its portable, lightweight frame and powerful 1.3 HP motor.
- With all steel construction, this reliable dryer is built to withstand years of use.
- Includes: a 6 ft. hose, 12 ft. power cord, air concentrator blower, air-flare, table mounting hook and a shoulder strap for easy carrying and mobility.
- You’ll always be prepared with the Air Force® Quick Draw® Portable Pet Dryer.
Construction: Sturdy All Steel
Motor: 1.3 Peak HP
Amps: 8.3 Amps
Watts: 1000 Watts
Airflow: CFM/FPM 160 MPH / 85 CFM
Cord: 12 ft. Grounded Cord
Dimensions/Weight: 4.5" x 7.5" x 9.75" / Just over 3 lbs.
Accessories: 6 Ft. Hose with Air Flow Control, Shoulder Strap, Air concentrator Blower, Air Flare, and a Table Mounting Hook
What’s in the Box:
(1) Metrovac - Air Force® Quick Draw Portable Pet Dryer
Part #: 114-142041
If you are reading this alert, this item is a drop shipped item. All shipped items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Once you place your order, you will be called to schedule delivery of your item. Delivery occurs about 7-10 business days after your order is verified. If you have any questions, Please Contact Us Directly
This machine carries a One Year Limited* Warranty.
The One Year Warranty covers the whole machine, with the exception of the below*.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***
CA Prop 65
on orders over $19.99