Martha Stewart 5 qt. Non-Stick Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven – Blue Finish
From the stovetop to the oven and finally to the table, this dutch oven from Martha Stewart is perfect for a simple one pot stew recipe or an extravagant roasted chicken for special occasions.
It’s perfect for virtually any meal and recipe, as it can elegantly and easily sear, braise, slow cook, simmer, stew, and sauté.
- The light blue scalloped exterior fits right in with fancier china pieces.
- The self-basting lid is ideal for cooking meats and stews.
- The hearty 5 qt. capacity is the perfect size for families.
Weight: 15 lb
Capacity (qt): 5 Quarts
PTFE Free: Yes
PFOA Free: Yes
Primary Material: Cast Iron
Construction (Layers of Metal): Solid
Lid Material: Cast Iron
Handle Material: Enameled Cast Iron
Product Care and Cleaning: Handwash Only
Stove Safe: Yes
Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric Smooth Top; Induction; Glass & Ceramic; Electric Coil Cook Top; Grill Safe
Oven Safe: Yes
Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
Refrigerator Safe: Yes
Cool Touch Handle(s): No
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Martha Stewart 5 qt. Non-Stick Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven
- (1) Self-Basting Lid
What is a self-basting lid and what should I use it for?
- A self-basting lid refers to those small bumps on the inside of your lid. It’s an additional feature to help retain moisture even further and works particularly well with meats and stews.
Can I bake with the self-basting lid?
- Corn bread, pies, biscuits or other flour-based baked goods will get soggy if you use the self-basting lid. If you are baking and absolutely need the lid on, we recommend placing a towel in between the lid and crockpot to catch the steam and stop the moisture from going back down into your baked goods.
on orders over $19.99