Hanover 7.5-ft Commercial-Grade Outdoor Umbrella
- 7.5-ft. commercial-grade umbrella
- Keeps guests cool and comfortable in the shade
- Commercial-grade patio furniture is perfect for furnishing hotel landscapes, restaurant patios, and residential use
- Designed with all-weather, maintenance-free materials that are built-to-last years of regular use outdoors
- Coordinates with Hanover's Cortino and Foxhill collections, but works with many different collections because it fits into tables with a standard 2-in. hole
- Rustproof aluminum frames treated with a multi-step, gunmetal finish for maximum outdoor protection
- Premium Sunbrella sling fabric is durable, dries quickly, and is water-, stain-, and UV-resistant
- Easy to clean. Blot stains with a clean, dry cloth and use mild soap and warm water to remove. Fabrics are safe to clean with a diluted bleach solution.
- Base sold separately
- Quality checked, tested, and approved
- 10-year warranty on frame for durability you can count on
- Overall Dimensions: 89.4"D x 89.4"W x 77.9"H
- Overall Weight: 15.4 lbs.
What’s in the Box:
(1) Hanover 7.5-ft Commercial-Grade Outdoor Umbrella
Part #: HANCMDNUMB-ASH
If you are reading this alert, this item is a drop shipped item. All shipped items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Once you place your order, you will be called to schedule delivery of your item. Delivery occurs about 7-10 business days after your order is verified. If you have any questions, Please Contact Us Directly
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover normal wear and tear, damage due to acts of nature (such as, but not limited to freezing or high winds), abuse or misuse, including chemical damage from suntan oil or other chemicals, exposure to extreme heat or cold, abrasion or excessive weight. This product is intended to be used in standard installations only. This warranty is invalid if the product is not used for intended purpose. Manufacturer disclaims liability for any aspect of installation and any inconvenience caused by a defective part of a component.
Frame is warranted against manufacturer's defect for ten years.
Finish is warranted against manufacturer's defect for five years.
Fabric and Wicker are warranted against manufacturer's defect for three years.
CA Prop 65
on orders over $200