Eufy RoboVac 35C
The RoboVac 35C from Eufy is a self-charging robotic vacuum capable of cleaning hard floors and high pile carpeting. Intuitive controls on the robot as well as quick access through the EufyHome App make it easy to immediately start cleaning your home. Even better, use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to start up the RoboVac hands free!
The slim 2.85” body of the vacuum allows it to seamlessly clean under tables, couches, and other furniture, while you can set boundaries with the included strips to mark restricted areas or items.
Boost IQ technology guarantees increased suction when the robotic vacuum senses extra vacuuming strength is needed yet will not disturb anyone nearby as it’s no louder than your standard microwave!
- Triple-Filter System; RoboVac combines a dual-layer filter and one high-performance filter to achieve a clean home.
- Just Follow the Sound: If RoboVac gets stuck or is playing hide-and-seek, just tap the Find My Robot button in the EufyHome app to find it without effort.
- 3-Point Cleaning System: Three brushes and strong suction power effectively loosen, extract, and vacuum dirt to give a superior clean.
- Large Dustbox: A large 0.6L dustbox holds more dirt per clean to reduce the frequency of emptying.
- Zero Attention Needed: RoboVac uses drop-sensing technology to avoid falling downstairs and off ledges.
Wi-Fi Connected: Yes
Works with Amazon Alexa: Yes
Works with the Google Assistant: Yes
Navigation Type: Bounce Navigation
Movement Speed: 26.7 cm/s 10.2 in/s
Climbing Threshold: 16 mm 0.63 in
Remote Control: Yes
Boundary Strip: Boundary Strips (2 m / 6.6 ft)
Fall Prevention (Drop Sensor): Yes
Auto-Dock and Recharge Feature: Yes
Auto Boost: BoostIQ™ Technology 2nd Gen
Max Suction Power: 1500 Pa
Dust Collector Capacity: 600 mL 20.50 oz.
Dust Collector Type: Washable
Vacuum Inlet: Motorized Brushroll
Side Brush: 2.0
Filter: Triple-layer with High-Performance Filter
Multi-Surface Cleaning: Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
Cleaning Modes: Auto, Spot, Edge, Quick cleaning
Noise Level: 55dB
Boundary Detection: Yes
Scheduled Cleaning: Weekly (by App)
Max Runtime: 100 min
Charge Time: 5-6 hours
Battery: 2600mAh Li-ion, DC14.4V
Included Accessories: Remote control, Cleaning tool, Replacement side brush set, Replacement fitler set, Cable Ties Boundary Strip
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Eufy RoboVac 35C
- (1) Charging Base
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) Power Adapter
- (1) Cleaning Tool
- (4) Replacement Side Brushes
- (1) Replacement Filter Set
- (5) Cable Ties Boundary Strip
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
What voltage is RoboVac rated for? Does RoboVac come with a domestic charger?
- Robovac works with the voltages from 100 - 240V; a charger for the region it is sold in is in the packaging. If you want to use your RoboVac in other countries, you will need to use a plug adapter.
Which Wi-Fi networks does RoboVac support?
Supported Wi-Fi networks:
- IEEE 802.11b (Not recommended)
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11n (Support only for 2.4GHz)
- RoboVac does not support 5GHz networks.
What should I do if I can't find my Wi-Fi network?
- Make sure you are within range of your Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi router is switched on.
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to your Wi-Fi router.
- If the SSID of your network is hidden, manually search for the hidden network you want to connect RoboVac to.
What should I do if I can't connect RoboVac to my Wi-Fi network?
- Make sure the Wi-Fi network name or the password you entered is correct. If it is incorrect, please try again.
- Check whether there are any Internet connection problems. If the Wi-Fi signal is too weak, reset your Wi-Fi router and try again.
- If there are too many devices connected to your wireless router at once, disconnect a few devices and try again.
- Check to see if the bottom switch on RoboVac is turned on (in the "I" position) and make sure your RoboVac operates normally.
- If the issue persists, long-press the Start/Stop button for 10 seconds to reset RoboVac. After you hear one beep and see the Wi-Fi status light start to flash, follow the instructions in the EufyHome app to set up the Wi-Fi connection.