Cuisinart Compact Airfryer Toaster Oven
Cuisinart’s innovative Airfryer Toaster Oven now comes in a compact, space saving design! Though it may be small, this machine is able to airfry up to 2.5 lb. of food, toast 4 slices of bread or bagel halves, and bake up to a 3 lb. chicken.
This single machine takes the place of multiple kitchen appliances and is a great option for any craving, as it’s built with 6 functions of air fry, convection bake, convection broil, bagel, warm, and toast.
With the same functions as the full-size version like a non-stick coated interior and adjustable temperatures up to 450°F, the compact airfryer toaster oven from Cuisinart packs a long list of food options without cramming counters.
- Adjustable temperature control: Warm to 450°
- 60-minute timer
- Toast shade timer: Light-Medium-Dark
- Stainless steel aesthetic
- Viewing window
- Quiet operation
Are there any differences other than size between the compact and standard model?
- The Compact model gains the function of “Bagel,” but loses functions for traditional baking and broiling and only has the convection options. Continue reading to understand the purpose between traditional and convection cooking and to choose which model is best for your needs.
- Convection baking is ideal for even browning and heartier goods while traditional baking is best for goods that require a gentler cooking method, like cakes, muffins and pastries.
- Convection broil is best for meats and fish, while traditional broil should be reserved for top browning.
Length: 12.5 in
Width: 15.5 in
Height: 11.5 in
Weight: 19 lbs
Power: 1500 watt
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Cuisinart Compact Airfryer Toaster Oven
- (1) AirFry Basket
- (1) Baking Pan
- (1) Wire Rack
- (1) Crumb Tray
What is the difference between “Bake” and “Convection Bake?”
- Standard size models will come with both options. Convection Bake uses a fan to circulate heated air around food to cook faster and is ideal for even browning. It is best used for heartier baked goods such as scones and bread and is also excellent for roasts, poultry, pizza and vegetables.
What is the difference between “Broil” and “Convection Broil?”
- Standard size models will come with both options. The broiling function can be used for beef, chicken, pork, fish and more. It also can be used to top-brown casseroles and gratins. Convection Broil is best for meats and fish, while traditional broil should be reserved for top browning.
Does the rack automatically extend when you open the door?
- No, you must manually pull it out.
Does it come with a broiling pan?
- No, it does not. However, you may use the air fryer basket as a substitute.
What are the dimensions?
- This model has dimensions of (L X W X H): 12.50 x 15.50 x 11.50 inches.
Does this unit have a light in the interior to better see food as the larger model does?
- No, the compact model doesn’t come with a light.
Does the timer make a clicking noise when counting down?
- The timer does not make a clicking noise when counting down, but it does ring when it is complete.
Are you supposed to leave the crumb tray in all the time?
- Yes, never operate the oven without the crumb tray in place.
- (3) Year Limited Warranty
on orders over $19.99