Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard Anodized 17 Piece Set
Entertainers and serious chefs alike can rejoice in this perfect 17 piece set from Cuisinart that offers maximum value at a considerable price. With all the essentials like multiple saucepans, sauté pans, and skillets and extra goodies of a steamer insert and dutch oven, this Cuisinart cookware set covers all of a chef’s needs.
Each piece is designed with a Quantanium nonstick cooking surface that is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, as well as helpful side measurements to eliminate guesswork while cooking.
- Hard Anodized Construction Quantanium Nonstick Interior
- Cast Stainless Steel Cool Grip Riveted Handles
- Tempered Glass Lids
- Drip-free Rims
- Measurement markings in all pans (excluding skillets)
- Oven-safe to 500°F
- Lifetime Warranty
Primary Material: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Handle Material Type: Stainless Steel
Non Stick: Yes
Plys (Layers of Metal): Solid
Lid(s) Included: Yes
Number of Lids: 7
Lid(s) Material: Glass
Steamer Basket / Insert Included: Yes
Number of Steamer Baskets / Inserts Included: 1
Stovetop Safe: Yes
Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric Smooth Top; Electric Coil Cook Top
Oven Safe: Yes
Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
Product Care & Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
Scratch Resistant (Metal Utensil Safe): No
PTFE Free: Yes
PFOA Free: Yes
What’s in the Box:
- 1 Qt. Saucepan with Cover
- 2 Qt. Saucepan with Cover
- 3 Qt. Saucepan with Cover
- 3.5 Qt. Sauté Pan with Helper and Cover
- 4 Qt. Dutch Oven with Cover
- 8 Qt. Stockpot with Cover
- 8" Nonstick Skillet
- 10" Skillet
- 12" Skillet with Cover
- 20cm Steamer Insert with Cover
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
Is this set compatible with induction stovetops?
- No, it is not.
Is this cookware set PTFE and PFOA free?
- While it's PTFE free, it’s not PFOA free.
Can it be put in the oven?
- Yes, this set is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Is the set dishwasher safe?
- This set should be hand washed with mild soap and soft cloth as not to ruin the outside finish. Dishwasher soap is too harsh for the finish.
- Lifetime Warranty