Cuisinart Coffee Center 12-Cup Coffeemaker and Single Serve Brewer
Live in a house with multiple coffee drinkers? Do you prefer a French vanilla while your partner enjoys a bold dark roast?
No need to compromise with the Cuisinart Coffee Center 12-Cup Coffeemaker & Single Serve Brewer! With an additional single-serve brewer attached to the main unit, you can use any flavor single-cup coffee pod to brew up your own delicious cup of Jo! Prefer to use coffee grounds? This unit also comes with the HomeBarista Reusable Filter Cup, so you can use your own coffee grounds in the single-serve brewer!
With 24-hour programmability, set your coffee center to brew fresh coffee first thing in the morning! This coffeemaker heats up water fast and has an optional Ready Tone that alerts you when your coffee is ready.Charcoal and gold tone filters keep your coffee free of impurities and full of delicious, bold flavor!
- Single Serve Brewer: enjoy an additional single-serve brewer with separate 40oz water tank for individual 6,8, or 10oz cups of coffee. Includes Cuisinart’s HomeBarista Reusable Filter Cup to use your own coffee grounds.
- Brew Pause: enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished.
- 24hr Brew Start: Program your coffeemaker to brew a pot of coffee 24 hours in advance. Program the night before a busy workday morning.
Height: 14.25 in
Width: 10.13 in
Depth: 10.38 in
Weight: 9.5 lbs.
Cup Capacity: 12
Single Brew Capacity: 6, 8, or 10 oz.
Filter: Charcoal & Gold Tone
Coffee Filter Type: Cone
Coffee Type Used: Ground Coffee, Single Cup Pod (including Keurig K-cup)
Additional Features: 24hr Brew Start, Brew Pause, Brew Strength Control, Adjustable Carafe Temperature Control
Metal Finish: Stainless Steel
Safety / Security Features: Automatic Shut-Off, Ready Tone
Color: Black, Stainless Steel
Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel, Glass
Power Source: Electric
Cleaning: Self-Clean Function
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Cuisinart Coffee Center 12-Cup Coffeemaker & Single-Serve Brewer
- (1) 12-Cup Glass Carafe
- (1) Charcoal Water Filter
- (1) Gold Tone Filter
- (1) Removable Drip Tray
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
How do I clean the coffee maker?
- In short, fill the water reservoir with white vinegar and press the “Clean” button on your coffee maker. The mesh filter and carafe should be hand washed separately.
See the manual for detailed instructions.
Is this product BPA free?
- (3) Year Limited Warranty