EcoVacs Deebot 600 Robotic Vacuum
The Deebot 600 vacuums your hardwood and low pile carpet floors effortlessly!
With a simple voice command, you can make the Deebot 600 work for you! Schedule a day and time for your Deebot to vacuum using the EcoVacs app or connect with Alexa or Google Home.
With a 3-stage cleaning system, the Deebot sweeps, lifts, and vacuums a variety of messes, from food to pet hair! Edge cleaning brushes get into every nook and cranny, while the V-shaped main brush collects all dirt and debris. The Deebot avoids stairs and nearby obstacles and keeps itself safe from damage with safety bumpers.
Use Hard Floor Cleaning Mode and watch as your Deebot follows a back-and-forth cleaning path to vacuum every square inch of your house. Need extra suction? Use Max Mode to increase suction power up to 2 times on both low pile carpet and hardwood floors.
- Automatically docks and recharges after cleaning
- Find Me feature locates your Deebot if stuck under furniture
- V-shaped brush lifts debris deep within carpets
- High-efficiency filter captures allergens, pollen, and dust particles
Height: 3.1 inches
Width: 13.07 inches
Depth: 13.07 inches
Weight: 7.3 pounds
Dustbin Capacity: 17.5 oz
Min Battery Life: 90 minutes
Max Battery Life: 120 minutes
Charging Time: 4 hours
Filter Type: Replaceable
Carpet Height Adjustment: Yes
Recharging Dock: Yes
What’s in the Box:
- (1) EcoVacs Deebot 600 Robotic Vacuum
- (1) Charging Station
- (1) Power Adapter
- (1) Remote Control w/Batteries
- (1) Cleaning Tool
- (2) High Efficiency Filters
- (3) Micro-fiber Cloths
- (4) Side brushes
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
Does this model have Wi-Fi connectivity?
- Yes, the Deebot 600 connects to your smartphone via the EcoVacs app. Schedule cleaning from anywhere, any time.
What is the cleaning pattern?
- There are 3 cleaning patterns: Auto mode for general cleaning, Edge mode for cleaning specific edges, and Spot cleaning for when intensive cleaning in one area is required.
How do I use the spot cleaning button?
- You will be able to have the robot perform a spot clean by pressing the correlating button. Here, the robot will start wherever it is located after you set it down and spiral outward from that spot about two to three feet.
How do I charge the Deebot 600?
- The Deebot 600 automatically returns to its charging dock when at low battery.
Will it damage walls and floorboards?
- It may slightly bump into objects but shouldn’t cause any damage.
- (1) Year Limited Warranty