Cuisinart Digital Airfryer Toaster Oven
Enjoy the flavor without the fat when using the Cuisinart Digital Airfryer Toaster Oven. Get creative or choose from preset settings specifically for airfrying common foods like wings, fries, chicken nuggets, snacks and veggies.
This machine already boasts innovative multifunctionality with bake, broil, pizza, roast, toast, bagel, and reheat options. And yet, you can do even more! Proof dough and dehydrate foods all in this single model.
After a delicious meal, do an easy clean-up with nonstick interior and dishwasher-safe baking pan and airfryer basket.
- Wide range of toaster oven functions: Bake, Broil, Pizza, Roast, Toast, Bagel, Reheat, Warm, Dual Cook
- Low temperature setting to slow cook, braise and more. Plus, dedicated functions for Dehydrating and Proofing
- 0.6 cu. ft. capacity – airfry up to 3 lb., toast 6 bagel halves, roast a 4 lb. chicken, or bake a 12" pizza
- Stainless steel styling with large viewing window and interior light
Length: 17 in
Width: 21.73 in
Height: 15.75 in
Weight: 28.5 lbs
Power: 1800 watt
What’s in the Box:
- (1) Cuisinart Digital Airfryer Toaster Oven
- (1) Oven Rack
- (1) Crumb Tray
- (1) Baking/Drip Pan
- (1) AirFryer Basket
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
Why won’t my unit turn on?
- Make sure your unit is plugged into a functional outlet. Make sure the oven door is closed.
Can I change my cooking function when the unit is already cooking?
- You need to first interrupt the current cooking function by pressing Start/Stop. Then unit will go back to selection menu and desired cooking function can be chosen.
Can I change the time or temperature when the unit is already cooking?
- Yes. Simply turn the Selector Dial during cooking to add time. To change the temperature, press the Selector Dial and, when the temperature is flashing, use the Dial to increase/decrease temperature.
Why does the fan remain on after cooking?
- The fan remains on for cooling purposes.
Why does the light turn off?
- The light only stays on for 20 seconds each time the light button is pressed to conserve energy. This is normal.
Why is my food not crispy or fried evenly?
- Some foods may require more oil than others. If not crispy enough, spray, brush or add some oil on the food. Make sure food is spread evenly in one single layer in the AirFryer Basket with no overlap. If food still overlaps, toss or flip food halfway through cooking cycle. Put the food in for additional cook.
Are the parts dishwasher safe?
- The Baking/Drip Pan and the AirFryer Basket are dishwasher safe. Do not put the Crumb Tray or the wire rack in the dishwasher; instead, hand-wash with warm, sudsy water.
- (3) Year Limited Warranty
on orders over $19.99