Panasonic Microwave Oven (NN-SU656W)
Panasonic is a trusted name for appliances, and this model is the perfect entryway to their high quality microwave ovens. It’s one of the more affordable choices, but size isn’t compromised. The interior is 1.3 cubic feet, providing plenty of room for large dishes.
7 pre-programmed settings help you choose the best heat settings for your food, including potatoes, fresh veggies, frozen veggies, frozen entrees, frozen pizza, casserole, and meat. If you want your food extra hot, hit the convenient “More” button next to the Quick 30 to add an extra 30 seconds, and vice versa for the “Less” option.
Although it doesn’t have their top of the line inverter technology, this oven has one of Panasonic’s best features: the Genius one-touch sensor. The sensor is able to gauge the amount of steam emitting from your food and signals the microprocessor to automatically adjust the power level, eliminating all the guesswork and hassle of reheating!
- Child lock feature
- Clock, kitchen timer, standing time, quick:30, and more/less
- Full-tactile membrane plus button control panel with green 4-digit display
- Push open door release
- 7 preset auto-cook/sensor cook menu items
- Keep Warm Feature – Microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve
- Microwave Popcorn – Choose from 3 power level options, depending on the size of the microwave popcorn bag, for perfect popping every time
Wattage: 1100 Watts
Voltage: 120 Volts
Capacity: 1.3 cu. ft.
Length: 16.63 inches
Width: 20.44 inches
Height: 12.38 inches
What’s in the Box:
(1) Panasonic NN-SU656W Microwave Oven
(1) 13.4 inch Diameter Glass Turntable
(1) Operating Manual and Quick-start Guide in English and Spanish
Does the light come on when the door is open?
- Yes, the light comes on when the door is open and stays lit during use.
Does the door open right-to-left or left-to-right?
- Right to left.
- (1) Year Limited Warranty
on orders over $200