Carpet Pro Hornet Electrostatic Filter Set (CP-HWV)
The Carpet Pro Hornet Electrostatic Filter Set CP-HWV, fits Carpet Pro Hornet Models. There are 2 filters in this filter set: A primary filter, and an exhaust filter. We recommend changing filters every 6-12 months in order to keep your vacuum in peak performance, and your motor from being stressed.
Genuine Carpet Pro Filter Set: HWV-F
When to Change the Filters: At a minimum, it's recommended that you replace your filters after 3 months of use. Since this model is bagless, changing your filters with any bagless model is crucial. regular filter changing will keep your vacuum motor stress-free, and your vacuum operating for years to come.
**Please Note: These Filters are NOT reusable or washable**
How to Clean the Primary Filter:
1. Turn off and unplug the vacuum cleaner
2. Remove the wand from the main body
3. Lift up the top cover release button and remove the top cover.
4. Remove the electrostatic filter and discard. Replace with a new electrostatic filter.
5. Replace the top cover by lining up the tab in the front and pressing down on the cover until it clicks into place.
How to Clean and Replace the Exhaust Filter
1. Turn off and unplug the vacuum cleaner.
2. Remove the wand by grasping the handle on the top of the main body. Press the wand release button.
3. Press the two exhaust filter cover release buttons to remove the exhaust filter cover.
4. Remove the foam filter and discard. Replace with a new exhaust filter.
5. Replace the exhaust filter cover.