Cuisinart Smartnest Stainless Steel 11 Piece Set
The Cuisinart Smartnest Stainless Steel 11 Piece Set is an advanced cookware set providing convenient storage without sacrificing its cooking capabilities. The high quality stainless steel of each piece in this set is durable to handle any cooking techniques and dishes while never altering flavors.
Enjoy easy storage with an included lid organizer and metal tabs that make stacking pots and pans seamless. With premium smooth surfaces, your fried eggs simply glide off the pan! Measurement markings in cups and liters are labeled on each pot for simple and easy cooking.
Not a fan of stainless steel cookware? Check out the same set made of a hard anodized material here!
- High Performance Stainless Steel: Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors. Perfect for a variety of cooking techniques
- Organization Made Simple: Specially designed side nesting tabs for easy storing. Includes custom lid organizer to store lids
- Strength to Last a Lifetime: Stainless steel construction & riveted stainless steel handles for strength and durability
- Cook with Confidence: Measurement markings in cups and liters to easily follow any recipe
Finish: Stainless Steel
Cooktop Compatibility: Electric Coil, Electric Smooth Top, Gas
Features: Built-in Handles, Dishwasher Safe, Multi-Pack, Nesting, Oven Safe, Stainless Steel Handle
Material: Stainless Steel
Maximum Heating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 500
Number of Pieces: 11
What’s in this Box:
- 1.5 Qt. Saucepan w/ Cover
- 3 Qt. Saucepan w/ Cover
- 3.5 Qt. Saute Pan w/ Helper Handle & Cover
- 6 Qt. Stockpot w/ Cover
- 8" Open Skillet
- 10" Open Skillet
- Lid Organizer Rack
For a copy of the owner's manual, please click here.
Is there any aluminum insert on the bottom? Or are they 100% stainless steel?
- The interior cooking surface is 100% 202 series stainless steel. The induction ready plate is 100% 18/0 stainless steel and encapsulates an aluminum disk which facilitates quick and even heat distribution.
Do the handles get hot when using on a gas stovetop?
- The stick handles will not get too hot to touch when used on stovetop. Always use oven mitts when removing from the oven.
Does this have Drip-Free Pouring edges?
- Yes, it does.
- Lifetime Warranty